You don't need a girl

You don't need a girl.

But you want one.

Desires...

Desires don't make you happy.

When you fulfill a desire, what happens is that another desire appears. And this goes on an on an on.

Learn to control your desires.

By controlling your desires you can achieve happiness.

Happiness don't come out of happiness.

That's why when you eat everything you want, without control, you end up feeling like shit.

Attached: 1645708885404.jpg (736x736, 76.61K)

is this your first self reflection? write clearly and get to the point next time you stupid nigger

No. Those are God's words. If you don't like it, I have bad news for you.

Attached: 1645759266710.jpg (736x723, 105.66K)

Can confirm.
jacked off yesterday and want to jack off again now, shit never ends.

This is real. We have to understand how our minds work.

Attached: 1647815626955.jpg (1080x1350, 359.74K)

you seem to have a thing for girls in poor lighting user

Who the fuck cares, I pissed on your post and on my screen

If you don't care right now, you'll regret it. So, you better care.

Attached: 1646358568544.png (728x911, 705.36K)

>Desires don't make you happy.
lmao ok

Pay attention and you'll know that it's the truth.

I found a thread full of those.

Attached: 1646474298496.jpg (736x736, 98.91K)

>Learn to control your desires.
>cant fufill them anyway
What this retarded fag is on?

>If you cope, you will never be sad
If you simply don't want to have sex with beautiful women and deny your basic biological drive, you will be happy.

Reproduction is literally the only reason life on earth exists.
It is the only absolute purpose to life.

Everything is sex oriented, EVERYTHING, if you think about it, everything leads to SEX, sexual SUCESSS, LIFE, you see, we exist ONLY BECAUSE WE ARE THE MOST PERSISTENT BIOLOGiCAL pICE of shit meat that exist along with others biological beings, don't you see how everything is sexoriented, shit this concept is hard to take to words.

we only exist because evolution and everything has made us to put continuity of our species as top priority because this formula happened to have the most success so naturally this took over

And this leads us to the morality realm, now, egoistical stuff is the absolute truth, why else the fuck would you worry about others?, but compassion and other shit, empathy what not exists, so being who vibrate with higher frequencies are naturally good and they worry about others so i want to be a good person i will worry about others lets have this shit good, lets live in peace

WHY IS IT Bad to put pepe into random people in the street? sex so good but sex no good now? turns out your sexual prowess is not that good, is actually NON SEXUAL because raping people in the street lead to kids but in the long term it will have negative consequences (THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS YOURSELF),((SOMEONE RAPING PEOPLE IN THE STREET IS NOT GOOD FOR LIFE PERSISTENCE AT LONG RATE)) (((LEADS TO FALL OF CIVILIZATION)))

WHY OP? WHY YOU WANT TO [GET OUT OF THIS CAGE] ANYTHING INHERENTLY DEGENERATE LEADS TO [THE TRUTH], THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO [GET OUT], WE NEED TO [ASCEND] TO [[HEAVEN]], SIDDARTHA WAS SO FUCKING RIGHT, LETS GET OUT OF HERE OP

WOMAN ARE SEX SELECTORS, ANY WOMAN WHO WANTS TO BE A MAN IS GOOD [NOT TRANNIES[DIFFERENT PURPOSES [IS USELESS]]] A WOMAN WHO APPRECITES MEN AND WANT TO BE [MAN] BECAUSE THEY ARE [INTELLECTUAL[APPEAL TO REASON]] IS A GOOD AND DEGENERATE WOMAN, NOW, THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF DEGENERATE, THE AWOKEN DEGENATERE, THOSE ARE MONKS [THEY WANT OUT OF THE SYSTEM] AND [THE ASLEEP] DEGENERATES, WHO DONT [INCRESE] THEIR SOUL WOKENESS, THOSE ARE ANDRAPODA, THEY ARE TO REMAIN IN THIS [JOKE] DIMESION [FOREVER]. THAT IS WHY [RATIONAL] NERDS DOESNT GET PUSSY, BECAUSE THEY ARE BOUND TO TRUTH ONLY, IDEAL [MAN] TYPE WOULD BE CHAD AND RATIONAL SO THEY HELP OTHERS GET OUT.

DEGENERATE IS JUST A WORD USED FOR PEOPLE WHO WONT CONTRIBUTE TO THE PERSISTENCE OF THIS JOKE UNIVERSE

UNIVERSE LIFE

oh boy time for another schizo thread

Attached: fd28beef241444ccabda4f53cec8bfad.jpg (473x698, 50.22K)

Cool it with the anti semitic remarks. Love is God.

Wrong. Maria had a child without sex. And Ana, before her.

Attached: 1647901304777.jpg (640x640, 120.78K)

Curious how from nothingness, everything comes, hitler was the top tier sexual persistent man, he wanted to put the persistence of humans (the perfect balance between rationality (truth) and life persistence matters (sex). He was truly the ultimate altruist, but failed (lmao).
Curious how from nothingness (gay bar), everything (the ultimate ideology) comes.
Yeah hitler formed his ideology in a gay bar people.
From zero to infinity.