Fembot Fetishes!

>What is your fetish?

>Do you go into autistic detail about it?

>Would you ever do it?

>Hair color?

Attached: Market Slave Girls.jpg (1100x1080, 160.4K)

Do you think they found good homes?

>Historical raceplay related
>In my fantasy yes, but explaining it is difficult
>If it were possible maybe, but it isn't
>Blonde

>In my fantasy yes, but explaining it is difficult
Is it impossible because you're doing raceplay with an extinct race?

No because slavery is illegal. And also that period of time/culture just doesn't exist anymore.

I'm not that color, but there are plenty of men who would play along.

Playing along isn't really the same, nor can the circumstances be recreated. At best it would only e larping a fantasy, which ruins the appeal to me.

>Being berated and ignored
>In my head
>Yes
>Blonde

>ignored
How ignored?

You're already failing.

Ranges from just not paying attention to me or my needs to passing me up for someone else. Best paired after an insult.

Also this. Like I would even find enjoyment out of my post not getting replies when another femanon posts after me and gets tons of replies and attention. It might be unhealthy cope at this point.

Sorry if it's bad for your fetish, but I like you too much as a person to read your post without giving you a (You).

>Hey fatty, can you roll over? My new girlfriend and I need to go to bed.

That's fine, it's nice and a pick-me-up.

Like that, is something I would like.

What if I go in the other direction, what if I only say nice things to you and only treat you kindly? Does that wrap all the way around and end up satisfying you, because I'm ignoring your fetishes and ignoring your stated desires?

You should transform into a maid when the new girl(s) move in. Then you could be useful and insulted.

The ignoring the masochist question. It is emotionally nice when genuine but frustrating when not.

This fantasy, I like. I don't mind insults from men or women in the end or cleaning up while you all interact with other girls. In the end it is about the debasing and dehumanizing.

Well then we should get together so you can watch other people be happy. I know of one girl who wants to be a concubine. She needs a buddy though.

>Fart fetish gang wya

>occasionally

>have a gf who said she is open to sitting on my face and doing it shes the best

>dark brown almost black

Also being ignored yeah, she doesn't do the ignore thing very well though because she gets too turned on being on top of me. Sometimes forgets to get up so i can catch a breath which is hot so if anyone has any advice to help a brother out lmk

While I admire what you are doing and would enjoy being cucked or abused maid, I don't know you, don't want to leave my room, and just wanted to be picked on and ignored in a fetish thread instead of literally the opposite happening here. Tends to happen every time, my fetish works better I guess just not announcing myself and encouraging women hate and such in other threads.

Aw dang. I was hoping I could get half of the starter harem. I think I unlock new content if I get all 4.

Attached: Labeled Harem.jpg (1798x1200, 287.51K)