To the United States Government

To the United States Government

I'm actually suffocating you harder then you're suffocating me I'm killing you off I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 130386.jpg (243x350, 15.33K)

I'm literally suffocating the United States Government mind dead as I speak they forgot what fresh air feels of cause of the oxygen deprivation induced brain damage cause of war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I speak regular English not speaking in between the lines as the transgender United States Government tries to enforce in war crimes in destruction of the global economy I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

It hasn't hit me I actually successfully murdered the entire United States Government I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I forget I'm the God Emperor King having did the impossible feat of successfully killing the United States Government and the US Military all alone myself I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: eJnQn3Y8yDD520ytSv3d4EnvPmR.jpg (1440x1080, 104.73K)

I haven't spoken to anyone nor do I plan too if someone's claiming theirselves me referencing my mythos it's not me it's a terror cell enabled of the murdered United States Government unfortunately their isn't such thing as a straight male other then myself outside of Asia and England no one is allowed to use technology past May 25th 1977 other then who I listed yesterday I have no friends cause having friends is gay and it's against my faith I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: e926394473ed89fc5daa1eadb4d9afb2.jpg (750x792, 94.91K)

Dementia amnesia hallucination hypnosis

>God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli
why do you keep saying this? and noone is reading your blog posts faggot

sorry eric. you've been encryptively defrauded and deposed. you are now pauper bitch Eric

The United States Government had their hidden weapon as the internet Nazis they know nothing of in schemes defrauding me unfortunately I did say I was going to logic gate the Nazis into killing theirselves what I'm going to reveal is of historicity I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

It's illegal of you to use technology past May 25th 1977 I tapered you of cancer the phantom striations you might feel is my omnicut cutting your organs to die of organ failure
I notice you a subhuman trying to drain my air post revealing I have murdered your race into extinction of legality cause war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I have to say does anyone recall the image of George Bush holding up Blue Eyes White Dragon posted here in fake right-wing astroturfing of Japan they were killed retarded I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

you lose bitch. get encryptively defrauded

Attached: c27.jpg (1405x1508, 711.26K)

It's illegal of you to use technology past May 25th 1977 was already scientifically determined Trump was transgendered in 2015 having the mannerisms of a female without realizing and was actually the 1st female president I knew as of 2016 she conned the entire country into thinking herself tough when you realized all her presidential actions were of a transgender in war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Nazis

Metareferential Trump's pursed lips hell you dedicated years defrauding me holding me hostage you even conspired of terrorists you claim to thwart to raid kidnap rape my seemingly wives of my hypersentientomniscience you even tried to give my identity and portfolio away to a fake hungry goblin transgender defrauding me to kill you I did say I'm going to logic gate you into killing yourselves it holds true cause terrorism defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I'm just pantomiming to the Asians really it's illegal of Nazis to use technology past May 25th 1977 I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Tatum Elizabeth Kelly

Hell I know you don't own a patent on checkers stolen from me or sportswear derived off my Advent Children fashion synergy of Asians in the late 2000s tandem of yourself not being an athlete a fashion look you stole from me or anything you claim is yours from neon lights to even a cherry in symbolism of my genitalia you're not even a full jew a half breed goy as your actions have damaged the Jewish race you claim to do terrorism of to protect regardless if you see this it's the US Law to kill your family I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Unfortunately it's illegal of Ms Kelly to read the post although the hit on her family is real cause terrorism defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Finally, someone putting their knee on the neck of the American government

Her family might try to live off the grid her mother is a superintendent of a charter school and is easy to find to kill cause war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

It's illegal of you to use technology past May 25th 1977 your race is getting exterminated cause war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I have to remind I'm speaking regular English this scheme encryption has no means in reality other then to communicate to myself I truly am horrifying I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli