Men and women are more similar than they are different

Men and women are more similar than they are different.

This realization is what made me stop hating women.

Attached: IMG_0114.jpg (1186x1940, 281.97K)

intredasting
what brought you this enlightenment?

Once you get to the point that all people are the same you shall finally be free.

This
Congratulations

Attached: 83569A4A-3A06-483C-86AC-7F1D57EFC3E7.gif (500x363, 459.15K)

i realized a while ago that i didn't hate women, i just hated the modern dating environment. easy to confuse because the modern dating environment is the context in which i have most interactions with women in my generation.

men generally put in more effort to try to befriend me, girls just expect you to do all the legwork for them

Im going to assume you are a girl. Its not really a male or female thing, if someone is attracted to you, they will put in the effort to befriend you. Girls will put in effort to befriend guys they are hyper attracted to and vice versa.

I don't hate women.
If anything I'm just fucking jealous of them.
If I were a woman there's no way in fuck that I'd be some weird isolated virgin right now.
I'd probably have friends and a boyfriend and a far more far more comfortable and bearable existence than I do right now.
And i know this for a fact because I have sister's and their lives are objectively superior to mine.
I did the whole faceapp gender swap thing out of curiosity and literally in every picture I did I came out hot as fuck.
I would have preferred to have been born female, but I'm not a troon because I know that's just a massive cope and elaborate larp.
Unfortunately you just can't change your chromosomes.

Attached: disgusted-cat-592af6ec2de91.jpg (588x800, 107.49K)

This
for a lot of people today the dating environment is the only possible way to meet women

Attached: 1643436120759.jpg (1342x1033, 135.83K)

>I don't hate women
>If anything I'm just fucking jealous of them.

Attached: 0004.jpg (1194x880, 123.48K)

This is a cope thread. OP you should go look into biology and psychology before you go spewing trash like this. Saged.

The differences are menial due to variation of individuals. It's best to judge people individually for what they have done, rather than an entire gender.
The categories are only useful for large numbers of people.

Their biological incentive is the same as men, get for the most attractive mate. Their end goals are the same, their methods are different. Everything women do is to get to the same end as men.

When you start seeing it like that, it makes a lot more sense, and if you look deeply into yourself, you realize you are the same as them. Different micro, same macro.

Men and women really do be the same doe (fr fr)

Attached: 1647383594130.jpg (1080x1898, 458.79K)

the biological incentive for men is to nut. the biological incentive for women is to secure resources for herself and her child during the burden of child-rearing, I'd say to collapse these two very different games into "get the most attractive mate" is very reductive. What that means for men is so different to what it means for women that it's practically opposite.

Bullshit, women are like a weaker version of men.

They are geared towards group think to compensate the lesser survivability, but without the actionable cooperative capabilities men have. That's because aren't actually sociable, just manipulative.

In fact women are actually dark triad: machiavellian, narcissistic and psychopathic, just like the men they like.

Attached: woman.jpg (300x300, 24.83K)

>you should go look into biology and psychology before you go spewing trash like this.
people who say this kind of shit don't generally have a slightest understanding of psychology because they rarely elaborate on it, and when they do it's in the form of a 4chins/reddit screencap

most species of mammals are more similar than they are different between each other
one could very well argue that even a lobster or a tree is more similar to a human than it is different.
what's your point?

>the biological incentive for men is to nut. the biological incentive for women is to secure resources for herself and her child during the burden of child-rearing
Not him but men dont just want to nut, they want to nut in an attractive mate.

And women want resources for child-rearing, but you missed the step where they want a child that came from an attractive mate. Reducing it to "get the most attractive mate" is not "very reductive" its just the trudth.

men will settle for a less attractive mate, given that they can get away from her without providing resources, and then find another mate later.

women can't settle for a lesser mate with the same cavalier attitude, as mating comes with an extended burden that makes her dependent on others.

nearly opposite games, men gotta nut in many women, women gotta trap a man to ensure her kid makes it.

It's the same game, but it's a different strategy. Its not a different game.

It's totally true though.
Major fucking blackpill.
Just fucking look at it.
(Not an actual picture of me jannies)
I would have been a becky just like all the other women in my family.
I can't even comprehend what my life would have been like if this was me.
Everything would have been completely different.
There's just no way that I'd be here.

Attached: FaceApp.jpg (818x1090, 366.03K)

sufficiently different to render as nonsense the claim that men and women are the same. It's like saying the goalkeeper and the striker are the same. Yeah they're playing football, but the rules of their own position, as well as their interests and responsibilities are different. In fact, since games are nested, you can say the position of goalkeeper is a different game in itself,.

I mean, we basically are the same entity. Just a few switches turned on or off and a few dials turned up or down. Men are like peepee-mode girls.

Attached: selpill.png (1326x454, 176.14K)

you are a Tranny.
and there are plenty of ugly woman too

>and there are plenty of ugly woman too
If a woman is ugly, then she is not a woman.

dude like, aren't people just the universe experiencing itself, man?

and if a man is pretty he isn't a man
I know how you think, coomer

Nah, women aren't real people, but most people isn't real anyways, it's all part of this sick game of the demiurge.