Is it too late to experience young love at 20?

Is it too late to experience young love at 20?

Attached: sad.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

you got 3 years start making move young fag

yes because young love is what you have at 16 or 17 at the latest

Depends if u find a virgin (u wont heh)

If you rape you can have young love at 80

No. Don't listen to . 20 is very young, passionate, impressionable, and hormonal. I have a pretty wide bird's eye view since I'm almost 35 and 20 is definitely still pretty adolescent. Mind of an adult and emotions of a teen.

do not listen to this old fucking crow. 35 and has no idea how already over it is for him

It depends. Did you have any romantic experiences when you were younger? If not, you're fucked, girls after the age of 18 don't want guys who are not their ideal, perfect man, you have to settle with either:
>a very ugly and desperate girl your age. In this case you still have a chace of experiencing "young love"
>wait until you are in your 30s, when women are way more mature and have realistic expectations about men, obviously not "young love"

I don't think there is no reason to find a partner once you're reach 30 and were single and touch starved for your entire life.

Attached: 6e4a7ad33ce17e70cb5e5d996c827461.jpg (735x736, 137.21K)

I just turned 20 myself and would say so. I'm kv and think the big thing to have missed out on are those "awkward firsts" most experience in their mid teens. By the time you're 20 it's expected that you're an experienced adult. I'd love to have that real first time awkwardness.

nice anime pic ya mutt

user, I was right around 20 when I had my first relationship. I was about three months away from my 20th birthday and it lasted for about a year. She was a crazy BPD rape victim. It was just as good and passionate and amazing as a relationship at 17 would have been. The early 20s are still a pretty wild ride for hormones and feelings. I didn't really notice any mellowing until 23 or 24.

I don't think so, I'm way older than you and in my opinion the "young love" period can really keep going all the way from being a teen until your mid 20s, even late 20s, as you get older you'll find that many people in their 20s are essentially teens with jobs, they are still young, the other anons are right that most things throughout this decade will still be a wild ride for you for many years until you and those around you start to fully mature mentally, I bet you'll even notice this happening in eventual hindsight. Please always keep in mind that one of the most destructive things you can do to yourself is to tell yourself that it's too late when you're still a 20 year old baby, you have a lot to experience, don't spend too much time here and start internalising the stuff you read, go outside and interact with people and get your own perspective on life from the real world because once you step outside you'll realise that in the grand scheme of your life, none of that Any Forums bullshit matters.

Attached: 1628266127880.jpg (1363x1029, 241.67K)

Kind of a based post ngl

Oddly wholesome, thanks user :D

really, because my experiences with people are almost always negative and confirm everything we theorize here on Any Forums

NTA but there's a lot of good people, a lot of bad people, and a lot of in-betweens. Anyone who's misanthropic or finds the world a cold and scary place has very understandable reasons to feel that way, but there's way too many people out there who are far sweeter, kinder people than I am to fully deny that the other side of the coin exists too.

Op here, highly based I genuinely appreciate this

No, early 20s is like the last chance you'll get at it

I understand why you would say something like that, I know very well that people can be bastards, but we are here on Any Forums where most posters ended up wallowing in a negativity bias instead of developing normally, if someone isn't nice to you then it's automatically negative instead of just being a neutral interaction of no consequence, if something doesn't meet your expectations then perhaps it's all worthless and there's no reason to try, it feels damn good to be mad but a misery olympics isn't a healthy way to think.

Now I'm not accusing you of it, but I am painfully aware of these cyber-vampires that seem to be doing their damn best to confirm every single insecurity that young men hold by throwing study after study at them as if it should define everything in their lives, we should instead be using whatever small wisdom and experience we have to give them a more positive mindset so as to make them avoid the pit of self loathing instead of dragging them straight into it, maybe it's just due to the nature of the internet but I hate it and don't want to see these young men internalize defeatist bullshit and give up because of a few failures, or worse, before they even start. It makes me mad.

Even a simple positive gesture to someone on here could be the thing that makes someone take the first step to something good.

Attached: 1637558134848.jpg (1200x1138, 111.66K)

>if someone isn't nice to you then it's automatically negative instead of just being a neutral interaction of no consequence

While I generally agree with this post, I think this sentence is veering a bit far away from "reasonable positivity" into just "invalidating" territory. If someone is cold or rude to you, you have the right to be hurt. Equating "Having your feelings hurt" with "Being childish and entitled" is unhealthy and leads people to feel ashamed of negative emotions, repress them, and ignore their emotional pain signals. You aren't under any obligation to be some emotionally impervious Buddhist monk. I mean shit, many of the most well-adjusted normies are easily offended, in large part because they spend so much time in normie circles full of healthy, friendly, positive people, and so people that are rude or cold are a divergence from the norm for them.

If someone is rude or cold to you, it's a negative interaction. It is what it is. You can't twist it into a positive or even neutral one, and you have the right to feel hurt, angry, or sad. But ideally those feelings will pass, you'll get back on the horse, continue the journey to wherever your destination is, and try to make sure that you have some positive energy mixed in with the negative.

did anyone else genuinely not know you were supposed to date girls in high school? i thought you just showed up, do the assignments, and go home? wtf?

I swear highschool is more meant for social development than education. Same as college desu. I was homeschooled until senior year and learnt so much more actual educational stuff at home than my peers.