How do I improve myself? How do I start doing things? Any good books you can recommend?

How do I improve myself? How do I start doing things? Any good books you can recommend?

Attached: IMG_4848.jpg (2048x1301, 437.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UV9GJbuyWOY
amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/egg-transgender
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If that pic is similar to you then I recommend working out and shaving. I literally would rather have no legs than let myself become the stereotypical fat hairy neckbeard. No books to recommend you though sadly I have lost the will and patience to care about learning and reading.

t. 120lbs skinnyfat NEET

how are you skinnyfat at 120lbs lmao are you 5'4

No I'm 5'9 I just eat a lot of fucking garbage but also don't over eat as well. I think that combined with my blessed metabolism is what has saved me so far.

youtu.be/UV9GJbuyWOY

I dont recommend reading for self improvement only for improving fields of study not gonna remunerate on that cause I found a good vid that will without being smarmy

t-that bush is kinda hot

Kek time to transition dude

OP's pic was originally posted on Any Forums :3

where is your benis

>Kek time to transition dude
Absolutely fucking not. That's never happening you troon enabler. I like being a mentally stable twink that is just fine.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85.13K)

>anime girl avatarfag
Yep, i'm thinking troon.

start taking walks lardass, download audio books and listen to them while walking. get down to a weight your comfortable at and start bulking up. losing the weight will give you motivation to do other shit just trust the process.

dont bother you're ngmi it's over

start here, if you mean it

Attached: self improvement steps.png (1217x1309, 164.4K)

Hahahaa a fuckin egg if ive ever seen one. age?

>wants more trannies to exist
Yup, I'm thinking faggot retard

Attached: 1637006314375.gif (380x304, 153.18K)

>egg
Huh?

>age
21 years closer to death

>>wants more trannies to exist
I didn't say that. I called you a troon.

Anyway, anime is for little girls which makes you a tranny.

amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/egg-transgender

U can still make it at 21 sister

>I didn't say that.
>Kek time to transition dude
You are a tranny faggot enabler either way. Go watch more tv or netflix or news that shit is made by and for retards.

Attached: 9838663237337.png (287x288, 88.48K)

>tranny groomer is a phoneposter

Go figure.

Dont tell me u actually sit at ur computer and browse Any Forums in 2022 hahahaha
Thats true troon behavior, bet ur torrenting anime or something