Chasing women at night

Anyone else started taking up hobby?
I never catch them (and never try to catch them because that's not the point) but it's really fun to see someone genuinely terrified
I think I'm going to get shot one of these days but I'm fine with that

Attached: file.png (640x265, 62.02K)

>be fat fuck
>go to nightshift
>garage is 500m away
>breath heavily
>woman flees in terror
Feels good man.

Attached: 1585775531499.jpg (249x249, 60.73K)

I've did it like 5 times while slightly drunk. Make yourself look as threatening as possible (hoodie, cover head, walk looking downwards, be weird) in a way that it's not directly associated to a crime. Then you can do one of two things:
>walk slightly faster than the woman, make sure they know you're there.
Doesn't matter if she runs, you have to reach her.
>walk normally and make a loud noise. eye contact with the victim and then start walking significantly faster.
Should you close-in on the female just zoom past them. They'll feel so scared and feel like idiots. Never pretend to rob them unless you don't fear jail. Or death.

Attached: 1646356309345.png (255x236, 11.8K)

I prefer to get my camera out and start filming them. The look on their faces when they start crying and the police want to do something but can't. As I hate pigs and thots, I get double rewards.

>Should you close-in on the female just zoom past them. They'll feel so scared and feel like idiots
Kek

Attached: Bateman 43.png (1484x1128, 1.06M)

*sprays you*

Attached: 21139_xl_e31d2e01-4775-4c1b-ab25-541970f26946_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 80.34K)

pro tip
wear a face mask and eye protection bros

>Never pretend to rob them unless you don't fear jail. Or death.
If you do this you're suicidal
It's like playing Russian roulette except the other person Possibly) has the gun
Makes it more exciting imo

Ah yes, pepper spray, the spice of life.

I did this and the woman went into a full sprint after I almost power-walked past her, I've never laughed so hard in my life.

One of these days she just gonna turn around and mag dump you and won't even go to jail for it

I used to sneak around at night but the goal was to avoid being seen. Usually the opposite would happen, someone would hear me and they would say "hey, is someone there" and walk towards me. This one guy spent a full 5 minutes searching for me with a torch wondering what I was before giving up, it was my closest call. I later stole some of his flowers as a way of getting revenge but now I'm older I realize that was immoral.

>He almost caught me so I stole his flowers
What sort of fantasy creature are you?

based gremlin

based thief role player

Their reactions make this a very interesting experiment. I wrote about the five women extensively, but I'll make it quick for you. 3 out of 5 simply froze, but the other two made up for it.
>female 1, method 1
She quickly looked back and started to walk slightly faster, up to almost jogging. When she realized I was close she kinda slowed down and accepted it. When I walked past her I could hear very heavy breathing.
>female 2, method 2
This one was pretty small and walked slowly so I felt brave for method 2. I coughed until she gave me a glance, I blurt out something like "huh?" then started stomping towards her. She whimpered and tried to do the "woman jog" but failed miserably. When I got parallel to her she screamed (not loud) and stood still. I got scared so I said "oh my God I'm so late!" as if I was talking to myself. 15 seconds I looked back and she was still at the same spot. Probably gave her a mini heart attack
>female 3, method 1
Basically female 1, but instead of breathing she was sobbing.
>female 4, method 1
She noticed me but didn't move any faster. As soon as I got close to her she faced me and kept saying "please don't hurt me" in a cracked voice. I simply said "What?" and kept walking. She stood still and we made eye contact for like 5 seconds as I walked away.
>female 5, method 1
As soon as she noticed me she got VERY distressed but didn't walk faster. When I approached her she kept walking but saying things along the lines of "I'm so sorry" and "please just don't hurt me" "I didn't mean it". I felt really bad for her so I apologized for scaring her and told her I mean no harm. We stopped and I gave her an awkward hug and walked away. I wonder what she did. Probably cheating the wrong person.

Attached: IMG_20211217_090006_893.jpg (250x309, 29.43K)

Based scientific experiment user.
Also
>I didn't mean it
What did she mean by this?
What kind of demographic were these women in? Young, 30s, middle aged, old?

I guess if they shoot you you also win because you get to escape this mortal coil

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1280x720, 919.38K)

kino, if you think about it you're doing them a favor, women shouldn't be out and about alone during night time

Pro tip: do it in Europe

I'm dying while reading this, it's just some harmless fun.

Most women don't own guns even in states with lax gun control, especially if you're in a city, don't kid yourself.
The worst you'll get is pepper sprayed and even that will be a rarity.

stupid incels betting on 'most'. I hope I see a news story on one of you getting shot than complaining about how you had no bad intentions

>Get to die
>Woman gets potential murder charge
???

There is no losing when you have nothing to lose.
It's a win/win, baby.

>What did she mean by this?
I have no clue, but I'm pretty sure she fucked up somehow and got a target on her head. Like breaking off with an abusive ex, cheating or fucking around with criminals and she thought I was there to claim the bounty.
>What kind of demographic were these women in?
Usually it's hard to tell. Nighttime with only streetlights and make-up hides a lot of years. Female 5 looked well into her 30s, Female 2 was probably a minor and the rest could be anywhere between 18-30.

I've had one unintentional experience sort of like this.
>Walking back to my apartment after afternoon walk
>Woman who lives in the same building as me is walking ahead of me
>Mostly just spaced out but start noticing she's clutching her bad and glancing backwards sometimes
>Also quickening her pace
>Still don't get it at this point, but start walking faster because I was hot as fuck and just wanted to get home and shower
>Get closer to her as a result
>She's quietly muttering "Oh my God" and "Oh Jesus"
>Drops her bag as I walk past her
>I pick it up and give it to her
>Just stares at me
>Feel awkward and leave
Later she saw me in the building and blanched. Women are cowardly as hell

how did that situation turn into a hug? lmao