We need to kill nu-males and put women back into the kitchen and bedroom. Holy shit this is repulsive

We need to kill nu-males and put women back into the kitchen and bedroom. Holy shit this is repulsive.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-083612.png (1080x2460, 712.77K)

Oh, people finding out that the 'Men have no emtions' trait is not true.
Their emtions aren't just limited to anger, woah

Repressing emotions and the 'men have no emotions' meme are the reasons men are more likely to kill, commit suicide or abuse substances.

No real man cries like this. He looks like a woman. Crying is being weak. Men are not supposed to be weak you whore.

Men and women literally have different brains you tranny freak.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x474, 35.77K)

Also men are meant to kill, and be violent and dominate. You stupid fucking bitch.

>Go out
>See young women constantly sobbing and carrying on over the most retarded insignificant shit possible
>muh men are just as emotional as women

>T-those men are just represssed and abusewd!!!

I know it's fucking sickening. I just want to cull them like cattle.

In some sense, but emotions should only be shown to trusted bros or family members. Never a woman lest she see a reasom to consider you weak. Women seeing you as weak is bad because their brains say so, not social conditoning

This is sadly true.
You cannot have a lot of emotions in a relationship.
You shouldn't be a cold hearted snob but you can't appear too 'weak'
Same goes for women but her banned emotions are just limited to anger

Attached: be1a8660efe9a0e2db5922f3398843af.jpg (736x736, 50.42K)

>her banned emotions are just limited to anger
I think this isnt even banned for women. Mind if I ask why you think this is the case? I have a limited understanding of neuraloligy or whatever, but my understanding of what I said in previous post is based on it

>This is sadly true.
I don't see it as sad. I see it as good. It shows being able to exert control on self, AND influence others.

Yeah, a lot of women don't get angry they get scared. Especially when hurt or whatever. Men like me just get enraged and try to "ME KILL".

You forget men are seen as more disposable and are supposed to fend for themselves. It's why there are more homeless shelters for women than men

You sound like a total faggot. No real man would say this, kill yourself.

>as more disposable
I disagree with this, because men should work more not women. Therefore you need men. China kind of has the right idea.
>and are supposed to fend for themselves.
This I agree with and is true. More or less.

No real man would cover his mouth and cry like a literal woman. Fuck off. I bet you're one of those "caring males are real men" and think men should raise bastard kids that aren't their own and other feminist promoted shit. Cry me a river of salt if you think crying is so valuable.

If you were so alpha you wouldn't be on this website. You're projecting because you're a weak loser who was beaten as a child and is out of touch with his emotions.

>muh alpha muh beta le epic mating memes le wolfpack
Fucking, kill yourself.. None of that shit is that simple. Stop reading media facebook news you stupid fuck.

You're getting so angry. Did I hit a nerve?

>noo anger is an emotion
Yeah and there's good reasons to be angry and not good reasons to be angry and men and women do not and should not be angry and sad over the same things.

You make no sense. Take your meds.

I think you sound like a faggot or a feminized man. Kill yourself pussy. Life is too mean and rough for people like you.

Do you not understand his post or how it related to the convo?
R8t8r