What would make you actually kys?

>for example turning 30 with no life success

Attached: 1647675149890.jpg (1065x1065, 300.66K)

im going to be 30 with no life success in about 1 year

I always say I'll kill myself but chances are I'll just be another homeless bum on the streets after my parents die.

I am 32 and don't care anymore. I'll only kms if my comfy life can no longer be comfy.

Same here except about 7 months. It's already over yet I don't feel liberated or any of that meme shit I was told about, just sadder and now balding.

im 19 tell me where did it go wrong or were you just fucked from birth

no joke my brother and father fucked my early childhood and then my parents got divorced and my mom decided it was her turn to fuck my life

yep my life is actually worse now then ever or at least it feels that way

Fucked from birth. You'll figure it out.

shart in mart

>no joke my brother and father fucked
>and my mom decided it was her turn to fuck

For me it would be Being skinny

Attached: F63989F9-2557-4776-A357-E50D22216B83.jpg (1024x768, 64.38K)

based

for some reason shartmart is so fucking funny to me

From a young age I remember being alone most times during recess. Never made any real stable friendships, never had a girlfriend and worked for 2 years. After that, I was serverely depressed so just shut myself away and here I am ten years later. I don't think I could ever get back on a somewhat normal path. I definitely couldn't relate to 30 year olds.

would actually be very sad so lets never think about that again

When mom dies and my pillars of support to NEET crumble. I can't say for sure but if both those things happen at the same time my chance of suicide will increase exponentially. Maybe if I don't find a romantic partner by 30 as well but for now I honestly don't care so I'm not even trying.

If you are depressed now, wait until 25 hits, then 30. It just get worse but you get kinda numb to it.

If my kids died in a car accident or something. Would have very little reason to keep going.

just make more

Homelessness.

No safe shelter would very quickly, as in within hours, become unbearable. Your options then become: sleeping rough while risking being bludgeoned to death by Patrick Bateman or sleeping in a homeless shelter surrounded by paranoid schizophrenics with sticky fingers.

Attached: 55260409-10605101-Stick_em_up_Racing_fans_took_advantage_of_a_sunny_day_to_let_the-a-38_1647065995393_jpg.jpg (962x1347, 973.37K)

maybe 40 hours and at that point id be begging batemwn