It's so fucking ridiculous how when a woman is in her 20's and beautiful...

It's so fucking ridiculous how when a woman is in her 20's and beautiful, its totally fine for her to slut around and have fun and fuck as many guys as she wants and if you want her to settle down that's sexist and controlling, but a guy when he's in his 30's or 40's and is rich, he HAS to settle down, and if he goes around fucking women, he's a sexist creepy manipulator, oh and if he settles down, it HAS to be with a woman his own age who's not beautiful anymore, not a beautiful 20 year old.

Attached: ei0a5i0t3qb61.jpg (1600x2560, 470.18K)

Who the fuck cares what people think, do what you want as long as it's legal.

For whatever reason, the only girls who have been very interested in me have always been younger. In high school it didn't matter. But when I got to 30 and all interest came from girls in their early twenties, if not late teens, it became a problem - my friends and co-workers, especially the females, were furious I'd even entertain dating someone even a couple of years younger than me.

Straight up - "it's fucked, you manipulate these young girls, you're really abusing them, muh power dynamic" crap.

Literally everyone knows it's just -

>women slutted around
>now want to settle down with guy their age
>guys their age want to enjoy the younger girls slutting around

But we pretend that's not what it is.

It doesn't matter anyway. No girl young or old is interested in a robot.

Women don't want to admit this, but in their 20s all of them are fine with dating a guy in their 30s. About 40% of them explicitly want older guys, although not necessarily in their 30s but 6 or more years older. It's almost always 30 year old women calling you manipulative/bashing you for dating younger.

When has the opinion of women over the age of 25 ever mattered? Just disregard them and spoil a cute young woman. Make her a good submissive housewife.

>Who the fuck cares what people think, do what you want as long as you do not get caught

That's the goal of the femenist agenda.

>Har-har user is a consipracy coony

No-no, listen. The only limiting factor to stacies is shelf-life. The idea is that older used-up women will not be tolerated.

For women, being promiscious is DAMAGING. Mentally and physically. They are trying to normalise it to excuse their actions.

By basic laws of nature, and basic laws of sexual psychology:
Men go for high-score.
Women go for value picks.

With age, the incel dynamic turns and lone men become desireable while lone women become obscolete, since they are used up, and the former is experinced.

That's why bratty women collectively push for you to think like that.
They are trying to deprive men of their only means of making the playing feild equal. Don't buy it.

Attached: 7316263_dscn0086-2.jpg (527x720, 108.59K)

Don't know about you guys, but I remember being in school, around 13 years old, and all the girls in my class didn't have any interest in any of us boys the same age as them. they all were going after boys 3, 4 years older.

Can someone explain the manipulative thing to me? I don't even know how to start a conversation with a girl, how am I going to manipulate anyone?

If your opinion is anything but this, you are a simp. If you know women don't want you, nobody cares about your thoughts on what they actually want.

You have desirable traits as a man, the money and maturity that comes with age. She has desirable traits as a woman, the beauty that comes with youth. That's manipulating because you should be with a low value used up ex-party slut. Women act in unison here because it's the only way to keep the party going. The post wall hags that shamed men allowed her to slut around in her 20s. This is the closest thing to prosocial and altruistic behavior you will find in women. She's paying it forward because by shaming men she or others in her cohort might be able to secure her betabux here. They really only have 30-35 to get married before all options are basically dried up. At 36 finding 40 year old man with gainful employment and no kids or ex wife, just not going to happen. No man under 40 is even going to look her way so she can't just expand the age range in her search.
Unsurprisingly this behavior only benefits a very small group and does a great deal of harm to everyone else. It is best ignored though. What's the worst thing that happens? You wake up at 40 with a loving 30 year old wife and five kids? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

>its totally fine for her to slut around and have fun and fuck as many guys as she wants
Says who? You only have yourself to blame if you settle for ruined women

Yeah but if I can't marry a younger woman I'm just not going to marry. Or date at all, for that matter.

>They are trying to deprive men of their only means of making the playing feild equal. Don't buy it.
Men who are already comparable to fine wine age like fine wine. You guys just turn into even more rancid incel. "The wall" is real for men and if you're not getting laid you've already hit it.

Only half true, some men who start as shit can improve with age if they're lucky and put in a fuck ton of work. A man is hotter at 28 than at 18 provided his hair doesn't fall out.

That's the only winning move. No point in marriage once she's lost the ability to pair bond and what few eggs are left all have down syndrome.

When guys sleep around in their 20s, no one calls them a slut or judges them. So, what's the true double standard, OP?

Yeah, but if he goes from being 2/10 to 4/10 he's still dying alone.

Females are strongly attracted to guys that stand out in a powerful, dominance way. To a female age doesn't matter but they see older guys with more money, more control and more confidence.
According to some foids on fds and cc, it's something like
>guys don't go for younger women because they're more attractive, guys would fuck a muffin
>they go after them because they're easier to manipulate

That's women's fault. The promiscuity of a person is judged by the other gender because people of the same gender don't care, e.g. Your friend will not care if you are a slut.

The real question is why are women attracted to mansluts? Studies show its very repulsive to know a guy is a virgin and reasonably attractive to know a guy is sexually active. Guys in relationships are even more attractive to women.