Need help from bio women

Can any female posters here teach me how to pretend to be a girl online? I have no friends on discord and am so lonely so I need to pretend to be a girl so guys will talk to me and play games with me ):

Attached: IMG_9174.jpg (250x143, 4.36K)

dude. You are a faggot.

Literally just say you're a girl. I don't see the problem.

hey, ill talk to you if you want! guy girl whatever you want to be!

just choose a girly nametag
and don't write harsh words
be supportive
and not mean
it's not that hard

Acting like a faggot has similar result.
Idk what you want

no i wont help you faggot

I'll talk to you if you shave down and do girly stuff for me. You gotta take that larp far if that's how you wanna keep people in your life.

I will take any feminine guy.
I'm also okay with you trooning out mid relationship

>use lowercase always
>emoticons, like :D :) c: ^^; but dont overdo it cause thats too obvious
>short snippy sentences with overexaggerated punctiation/ and be emotive in your language, eg. 'hey!!' 'what???'
>another girl thing is to put spaces before punctuation such as 'hi !! :)'
>women online seem to act like they have adhd so just act like that
>be interested in girl stuff or interests, varies depending on what sort of female persona youre trying to put on

White female? With pink asshole??

that matches up

Do you have a boooyyfriend???

cute anime pfp, name urself something cute like a flower of some sort or some shit idk, and then act agreeable and nice to everyone. it also depends on the people u wanna play with. i assume ur gonna go to incel discords from /soc and in that case just use terms like jfl, cope, seethe, femcel etc... try to act like who ur copying and it should be easy enough.

this advice comes from someone who has scammed nitro out of 10+ men using the female larp tactic

no. why do you come off as indian?

there are zero(0) real female posters here

Do you want boyfriend? Not indian

but user im not remotely feminine does it mean i will never have any friends

im just a normal guy...

im not a fag, im straight, i like women, im just lonely thats all

can you verify the pink asshole claim I'm not him but I'm skeptical I think you're trying to deceive us

You don't need to pretend, dumbass, just leave your discord.

there is one(1) real retard here... and its me. i like pebbles

i do. youre thirsty like one though

you wont get any women if you act like one

I dont need a girlfriend yet , I just need guys to talk to and be friends with so I stop being lonely.

Hello not him we talk though discord? I can give you boyfriend haha :)

i cannot verify anything

literally tones of discord threads, now go away

no thanks india

Can I stick an unwrapped blue crayon in your asshole and watch you pop it out? I would pay money to do it to you

You deserve a cut throat die cunt

but im not a woman, i barely get any adds ): i get maybe 1-2 adds per thread and then they ghost me after the 1st day ;-; even when i try to initiate convo afterwards they just block or ghost