When user is less educated than you

>when user is less educated than you
why are young men falling behind?

Attached: 1641816123843.png (675x657, 666.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inside.collegefactual.com/stories/the-most-popular-majors-for-women-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Society is focused more on equalizing women and don't care about the struggles young men are facing today because they are 'privileged'.

Who cares, not like formal education will give you more pussy.

Your ""struggles"" are self-inflicted and self-fulfilling. You do not have challenges in life. You'll figure it out eventually.

You misguided fool, the best pussy is locked behind the wall of intelligence. Go find smart GF.

To answer your question OP, there's little reason for it. Men just fancy themselves more for placebo "application" than for applying their intellect.

>Young men falling behind
>Women get paid less than men

Well...which is it?

It's a godsend. I'm a stem autist, but I can literally walk into a humanities graduate class I'm interested in. It will be like 80 percent female and what soiboys are there I'll mog anyway. Easy as fuck.

I actually subscribe to this . Smart gf is good gf. But is right about average men being basically opreased at this point.

It does tho.

I remember reading how in Alberta, despite boys and girls scoring fairly equally, their teachers gave the girls better marks overall, because teachers were allowed to choose the final mark
Guys also tend to be less pressured by society than women, so when it starts falling, you'll notice it more with guys
Women tend to choose worse paying jobs
Back in HS, I knew more guys than girls were going into STEM and other higher paying fields while women did more humanities and arts
Sad story, I was decent friends with the girl who got top marks at my school, but she ended up doing some retarded art degree then went full SJW mode

>Women choose to fall behind
This is some cope. This is "You can't fire me, I quit".

>More highly educated
>humanitarian subjects
which is it?

>You misguided fool, the best pussy is locked behind the wall of intelligence. Go find smart GF.

That's what you keep telling yourself lameanon?

>It does tho.

Not, the only thing that gets girls truly wet is your appearence, not being autistic and status. Aint nobody care about your college degree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
femoids

>Not, the only thing that gets girls truly wet is your appearence, not being autistic and status. Aint nobody care about your college degree.

My fwb that I chatted up about Adorno and Critical theory seemed to think otherwise. Being smart usually gets you confidence and status.

Women do choose to fall behind though
>inside.collegefactual.com/stories/the-most-popular-majors-for-women-men
>Researchers from Cornell University determined that it is the choice of career that largely determines the differences in pay between men and women. In other words, women dominate jobs that pay less, like early childhood education or social work, while men dominate jobs that tend to pay more.

>My fwb that I chatted up about Adorno and Critical theory seemed to think otherwise. Being smart usualIy gets you confidence and status.

Attached: f16.jpg (1280x960, 184.97K)

Ik all this is just bait

>You do not have challenges in life. You'll figure it out eventually.
Women are emotionally and morally superficial creatures so the crisis of living in the modern world rarely touches them. Today's world of superficiality, social media and liberal politics, fits them like a glove. They can let loose onto whoredom and hysteria, they only care about themselves. They don't care about country, a sense of duty, or family. Principally it is because they lack rationality and therefore lack objectivity. Men however, in much larger numbers, feel how utterly void of meaning their lives are, how fucking awful the modern world is, how impossible it is to escape this. The lack of leadership, the lack of camaraderie and community. The lack of good parents and father figures. Women don't care about the good.

>the best pussy is locked behind the wall of intelligence
The best women are intelligent and conservative, but those are very rare because cities and universities are propaganda centres. You are better off going just above average instead, work with what you have.

They get paid less because they work less. The male gender in general is typified by more versatility in traits than women, the best example being IQ: more dumb men but more genius men than women. These genius men, armed with testosterone which gives them an insanely competitive and conscientious spirit, represent all the top company executives sacrificing all the hours of their lives at these jobs.

>Guys also tend to be less pressured by society than women
It's more that men think for themselves more, they are lower in the personality trait of agreeableness. Women can just be pushed into doing anything and they'll do it zealously- not surprising considering their status for thousands of years.

Women select for status more than looks (but still important). Men always go for looks by in large.

So men aren't falling behind?

>Women select for status more than looks (but still important). Men always go for looks by in large.
I'd say it depends on the woman, but looks and status are the things that matter most. But like I said, education can get you status.

Arguably the fact that I don't look like pic related probably helped lol.

>ArguabIy the fact that I don't look like pic related probably helped lol.

Attached: d39.png (950x708, 1.51M)

women are very good at reproducing information and absorbing it. really they are so much like the chinese. that's probably why they consider themselves a minority and associate themselves with other ethnics

in short, women are good at absorbing information and reproducing it on paper. they have little to no independent thought that is useful however. literally any time you give a woman room for independent thought in an academic context, even in subjects such as science and technology or engineering, they spend their time writing papers about "women throughout the history of X" or "women's contributions to X" and so on. it's literally braindead. imagine a jewish scientist who, when it's time to write his doctoral thesis, his topic of choice is not some new and interesting particle hypothesis, not some evaluation of a certain time of electronic model, no, he writes about "jewish people's contributions to science" lmao fuck me women are cucked out of their minds

>why are men not interested in playing this game called society if there's no incentive
I wonder why, don't even reply to me with some retarded take, you know this society can't keep going as it is, women have too much power and have ruined the world with it, at least when men were in control everyone got their fair share.

Attached: 1627854471093.jpg (1024x801, 79.37K)

I want to run them all over

>they spend their time writing papers about "women throughout the history of X"
It's because they have no independent thought at all. When not optimising in studying, like a good girl should, they try to optimise socially, so they regurgitate the current narrative to show how well they fit in, how better they are at fitting in than others, and how the world itself aligns on their side with utter confidence. It's merely all the brainwashing at play. In the past, all of this would have been replaced with Christianity and Bible studies, they would have the same zeal. Universities are so much more attractive to women these days, and it's not surprising they are overrepresented, because they are basically told to whore themselves, their mothers think its cute somehow and their fathers just sit back, and they get to play all day long at these political games, flattering their narcissistic egos. Women love it. They'll do it endlessly. They love the humanities because basically they get to write about themselves all day long (and the curriculum is of course are a pile of shit today as a consequence).

I think the latter is more closely related to women's enate narcissism, they always have to self-insert into everything and make it about them, it's why almost every article written by a woman is an anecdotal tale about her own experiences or how something else relates to her.

>at least when men were in control everyone got their fair share.
The fucking delusions. At least be honest that you are being elitist kek. You are just as cucked as them if you hide behind muh fairness when thats far from your goals.

>t. Midwits who have no idea of academia
Yes, it has gone downhill far but the way you write about it just tells everyone that you have no clue what you are talking about. That's why I love this board, people are as delusional as everywhere else but at least you can tell them that they are niggers.

>The fucking delusions. At least be honest that you are being elitist kek. You are just as cucked as them if you hide behind muh fairness when thats far from your goals.
What are you talking about?
One man for every woman, that's all I'm asking for.

So you are literally marxist. But anyway, I disagree.