Had and still has a legion of female fans who finger themselves to him

>had and still has a legion of female fans who finger themselves to him
how the FUCK did he do it bros? is junkiemaxxing a viable strategy?

Attached: Lil-Peep_PrettyPuke_Photoshoot.png (474x593, 364.82K)

He looked cool and had a little vibe going for him with his music. Whats so shocking about it? It's not only about the drugs.

he's white and made melodramatic music while having no real problems in life. women love that.
lil tracy on the other hand remains ignored by the mainstream

Tracy is a bipolar cokehead who regularly destroys any connections he has or chances to hit mainstream

>Tracy is a bipolar
it's not a meme?

he was tall and famous bro

yeah but lil tracy is
>black
>ugly
>bad at music

shut up nigga. he may be ugly and black, but he makes some good shit

that was my point amigo

I watched a single one of his music videos and his nails were filled with gunk, it was one of the most disgusting things I had seen in a while, you just know that he had that gross sticky skin from dried sweat and oils.
I will never understand women.

lil tracy hasn't been good since his name changed from yung bruh

ok. i'll have to admit that, especially with the trips.

geneticsmaxxxing
broken homemaxxing

that's about it

he would have never made it without those shitty edgelord tattoos. women like bad boys. without them he was a just a whiny faggot. but because he was a whinny tatted up faggot that would piss off their daddies, they soaked they panties for him

is that justin beiber?

1. be famous and get high social status
2. ???
3. profit

tall, famous, white, face tattoos. young girls are gonna instantly fall in love with him. You can even be a shit artist or whatever, but if you have all that going you're going to be making all the under age girls soaking

I think he might have been the one to start the "tall anorexic white boy" fad. Plus the mythos of a dead artist's art makes it more interesting, it's why he, juice and X are so big

>it's why he, juice and X are so big
they were famous before dying, fantano did some reviews

>fantano did some reviews
faggot

fantano is based onions.

>I think he might have been the one to start the "tall anorexic white boy" fad.
bruh how old are you

Attached: travis barker.jpg (750x1119, 149.35K)

>made music
>did a lot of hard drugs
>rich and famous

If you do any of those three things, you can meet girls easily. You probably dont want to be involved with women doing hard drugs, and I would not encourage any of you to do hard drugs, but you would meet women that way