Your sex

>your sex
>would you date a passing tranny
>would you date a cute but not passing tranny (maybe too tall, deep voice or something not an obvious ogre)
>would you want them if they never had bottom surgery (as in they have balls and penis)

assume the tranny in question has a nice personality, looks good, has compatible interest and political beliefs if possible

Attached: 1637374724703.jpg (1005x1279, 146.24K)

m
no
no
no
/thread

kill yourself trannoid

this post was originally made for me

f
yes
yes
yes, but wouldn't if they didnt have balls and penis

>f
are you trans yourself

no i was born female and im cis

m
no
no
no, but not because they have a cock and balls, i just don't want a tranny. a neovagina would be way more repulsive

do you consider yourself gay straight or bi

>do you consider yourself gay straight or bi
I'm straight

>m
no to all

m repper
yes
yes
I wouldn't want them if they had genital dysphoria, castration and neovags are morbid to me

m
yes
no (if they dont pass as female to me)
yes (I would pay for her penis removal surgery)

I dont know why but having a guy castrate himself is perhaps the biggest act of dominance a guy can display on another guy. He literally cant go back to being a guy forever and will be my wife forever... That to me is the biggest act of sacrifice and display of love.

So you consider them men right? Would you use female pronouns for them if they were your partner?

Would you be jealous of your tranny gf since you're a repper?

m
y
y
y; I'd be hesitant if they did have bottom surgery.

>So you consider them men right? Would you use female pronouns for them if they were your partner?
I would consider them men, yes, and no I wouldn't use female pronouns. I'm into feminine men, so it's a win for me if they dress like women, but I won't comply with the whole trans thing

>F
>i dont think so, but maybe because they still have a guy brain
>i would date a MtF that didnt pass well because they still are male enough for me to be properly attracted to them. i would NEVER date a FtM.
>yes (MtF only), on the contrary i would not date them if they had bottom surgery

Even if the bottom surgery was completely perfect and looked and felt 100% like a bio vagina?

Would you care if your partner was on female hormones? Like if they had full breasts, female body odor etc.

Does a not fully passing but still good looking tranny appeal specifically to you? Or are you saying you would put up with them being trans if they were compatible in other ways

>Would you care if your partner was on female hormones? Like if they had full breasts, female body odor etc.
I have thing for booba(male) so that would only be a win, as long as they don't turn asexual from having a messed up hormone cycle.

>Would you be jealous of your tranny gf since you're a repper?
I'd troon out myself, I just have no real push to do it right now

So you'd prefer it if the tranner got surgery at your request? What if they had the surgery before they met you?

What would your ideal male booba look like? Or ideal tranner in general

Seems difficult because if your tranner gf likes men she wouldn't be able to date you if you trooned out, but if she liked women she wouldn't be able to date you unless you already trooned out.

>Does a not fully passing but still good looking tranny appeal specifically to you? Or are you saying you would put up with them being trans if they were compatible in other ways
maybe i should rephrase. i could put up with them being trans but i'm not particularly attracted to it - if they didnt pass well/still looked somewhat male and had a pp, then i could still hold onto their masculinity and be attracted.
in this case, i would respect their pronouns and gender identity, but wouldn't really recognise them as a woman cause i'd still see them as a male/masculine which is why i would like them/date them.
that might be a bit shallow and i dont see it ever happening to me, but that's the truth.
however - if they were 100% passing as a woman i would not date them simply because im not attracted to women/female-presenting and they have no masculinity for me to be attracted to.

>that might be a bit shallow
I asked on Any Forums cause I wanted real honesty. I don't think it's shallow to like what you like as long as you're not mean to people about it in real life.

She can get it before or after we met theres not much difference, what im saying is if she still has a penis and wants surgery to make it into a vagina I wouldnt mind paying for it. Ideally afterwards we would marry of course.

To me removing penis is removing any remnants of being a man and I would see her as my wife.

M
Yes
Yes
Yes

What if my believes are basically diet Any Forums?

>What would your ideal male booba look like? Or ideal tranner in general
There's no ideal, I like most of the male booba out there, it does depend on the nipples. They have to be nice and small and pale.
I've never dated a tranner so I'm not sure what the ideal would be, but anything feminine and submissive would be nice I guess.

Beliefs*

m
sure
sure
yes, bottom surgery is retarded

There's a lot of conservative tranners out there

Interesting that you would want a feminine and submissive booba tranner but wouldn't want to call them she but I respect your conviction sorta