My top boyfriend broke up with me after dating me for two and a half years and buying a house together...

My top boyfriend broke up with me after dating me for two and a half years and buying a house together, then made up an extremely bullshit reason for why he broke up with me.

How do I get my revenge?

Attached: 117288742352.jpg (1920x1080, 403.72K)

what was the bullshit reason

how old are you both

He's a fag, what more revenge do you need? Nature herself has taken vengeance upon this man.

I'm 23 and he's 21

The bullshit reason is because my favorite hobby is videogames and he doesn't like them as much. He also thinks that I'll never change in that regard so it's a waste of his time. It's as much of a non-reason as anything else he's said.

he doesnt love you so hes free to leave. how did you pay for the house?

Sounds like obvious bait

He's lying to you and using the video games as an excuse. Move on OP you deseve far better.

I had money saved up and put down 85% of it while he took out a personal loan to cover the last 15%. One of the things he struggled with emotionally was the lack of security he felt being a renter with the rising housing market prices and not only did I share that feeling but I felt it was a good idea all things considered.

Also we own the house "50/50" according to him which is why I feel particularly taken advantage of.

>How do I get my revenge?
Be a happy person and never look back.

how about, stop being a homosexual. fuck a woman for godsake

Lawyer up, practically you got divorce raped like MGTOWs.

Go fuck his dad

No woman is going to be able to sexually satisfy a gay bottom.
I'm considering it, I'm just not sure how to go about it.
Doesn't have a dad, like me.

what contracts did you sign regarding house ownership for unmarried couples?

I'm not sure what you mean. The kind that says both of our names are on the house?

How the fuck did you have enough $ for 85% down on a house in your early 20s? Inheritance?

Yes, inheritance.

>I'm considering it, I'm just not sure how to go about it.
That's why you lawyer up and then you decide after taking legal advice. If you are very sick you go see a doctor, you don't say stuff like: "I'm not just sure how to go about this painful unknown illness."

you live in the states? Theres 3 types of ownership for unmarried couples. Since you both have your names on the house, its either joint tenancy or tenants in common. Now im no expert, but either way he owns the house just as much as you. If its a joint tenancy, upon your ex bfs death his share of the house immediately goes to you. If its tenants in common, his share of the house goes to whoever inherits it upon his death

Got it, so I have to murder him then.

>faggots cheating and backstabbing each other
color me surprised

Attached: pepe (51).png (830x474, 247.27K)

>women never backstabbed or cheated
you look really dumb rn

>top boyfriend
At first I was like this bitch has multiple boyfriends. Then I realised it's a fag.

You will make him regret everything.
You make 2 children in 3 years with literally the first decent guy you meet.
I'm not joking.

Why would he leave a gamer bottom?

>Also we own the house "50/50" according to him which is why I feel particularly taken advantage of.

Do you legally own the house 50/50? As far as I can tell the split is 85/15

>expecting a disgusting degenerate to be loyal and stick around to the point you share a house

Attached: pepe (7).png (512x480, 148.89K)

retard, OP is a faggot sub male

Attached: pepe (8).png (483x470, 183.71K)

it doesnt matter how much each party payed, if both names are on the house you own it 50%

That's why I asked retard.

because women are any different right
cope harder

>as far as i can tell the split is 85/15
as far as i can tell youre a retard