I think adderall is my new favourite drug. sucks cause the comedown is awful and it's hard for me to get

i think adderall is my new favourite drug. sucks cause the comedown is awful and it's hard for me to get

Attached: 1645560033639.jpg (1900x1376, 1.47M)

For me, its LSD

I drink nyquil. The severe cold and flu stuff is my personal preference bc when I drink the normal stuff it gets me too high and I don't sleep good. I just wanna be asleep desu

It used to be my favorite drug when I was a teenager then blow became my favorite drug. Now all I do is smoke weed. I miss adderall sometimes tho it was a pretty clean high and actually made me productive. I have no idea how I would get it now since I am 28 and a shut in. I miss real drugs

What mg are you taking? I get prescribed 20's and have 2 months extra just sitting around.

Not him but I used to snort between 100-200 mg at a time it was really fun

Well 100-200 in a day I should say not at a time

give them to mee
and for just a productive dose i take about 10-15mg, and for fun i have 20-25mg. sometimes vyvanse instead though

Dude I have BOTTLES filled with Adderall, it's fucking insane how much I have. I was prescribed that for my ADHD but stopped at one point but kept getting my refills. Fucking thing almost ruined my life because it hooked me up on Xanax, but I stopped that too, I also have a couple of bottles of Xanax filled to the top. Wish I had a girlfriend so I could take Adderall and have rough wild sex all day, jerking off on Adderall feels like heaven. Or maybe we could take Xanax and cuddle all day, ugh I wish I had a girlfriend.

Attached: 793A3641-1161-4A10-AF0B-051C5FFAFBA7.png (1200x899, 763.24K)

im so jealous of people with it prescribed. i probably legitimately need it too but idk how to bring it with my doctor

WTF why does everyone just get it handed to them. its so unfair. its probably cause im black desu doctors never take my problems seriously

You are lucky user I wish I had them

I am a pussy and scared to break the law and feel tingly alot so I only cope with alcohol. L O L (that means laughing out loud in case you didn't know that)

Yea 100-200mg at a time sounds like a death sentence waiting to happen lol. The max they prescribe anyone before signing a waver is 30's or 60 in a day.

You're probably nowhere near me, but I'm not sure what to do with them rn.
How big are you? 10-15 does almost nothing for me. I should probably be on 25's but I would rather keep the doseage low.

Why do you think you have it? Just tell your doctor you think you might and want to get tested. He doesn't do the testing, usually he just refers you to a psych.

I just told my doctor I was diagnosed when I was like 8 and he said "Yeah I can help you with that" and gave me 15mg twice a day of Adderall. I never showed any paperwork or anything, probably a shitty doctor. Then I told him I had anxiety and he said "I'll give you something for that" and BAM! Unlimited amounts of 5mg of Xanax

Attached: 72ABAD89-C24E-4046-87CE-17A47F978111.jpg (423x750, 35.38K)

i'm pretty small like 100 lbs
>Why do you think you have it?
always been bad with deadlines, short attention span, etc. but since i'm quiet, shy, scared of people and not bouncing off the walls nobody really cared. i find it's catching up to me now though. And i told my doctor, he only recommended therapy, and said "a diagnosis won't solve the problem, but therapy can" or some bullshit like that. was so frustrating
my doctor is just anti drug or something then. i really need a new one i guess but social anxiety/avpd is fucking me

I used to be pretty crazy with them when I was a kid. My friend was prescribed them ever since he was really young and he never took them so he would just give me all the stuff he stockpiled for years. All for free too. They were good kind with the beads and were orange and white. I would just crush them up and fly high all day long. No wonder I got really into coke later in life.

Oooh makes sense. I'm 6'1 and like 170'ish pounds.

I mean, adhd isn't necessarily short attention span or bouncing off the walls. That's more like the pop culture view of it. It's more like you have almost no ability to self regulate your attention, you're either insanely focused on something or not at all and the things which cause you to be insanely focused tend to be high dopamine activities. All Adderall does is even the playing field between high dopamine activities and say doing laundry. So on one hand your doctor is right, it won't solve the problem but if you actually have adhd and want to better yourself it's a useful tool along with therapy to work on your problems. Otherwise it's basically a heart attack waiting to happen or will ruin your life even more, idk user I know you want the drug but if you've already abused it then you might want to look into something else for your attention issues.

Yea at that point they're basically the same thing, coke just doesn't last as long.

i wouldnt have had to abuse it if i'd just been taken seriously in the first place. and if i could get it prescribed for real i doubt i would.. the first time i took it it did exactly that. i was able to start assignments i'd been putting off for months, cleaned my room which was as bad as those depression rooms where you can barely see the floor. that's all i want

this was so patronizing i almost rage typed lole