Hi

anybody working out here? i bet i bench more than this board (400lbs)

i have completely detached from the reality of modern daily life through my job as a soldier and am struggling to reintigrate. I can pull women/cute guys just fine, but i cant keep them due to my schizophrenic and deranged mental state

pic unrelated

Attached: EC3C5AE6-418F-48ED-8E1E-2FFFA6720746.jpg (434x678, 97.45K)

what army were you in?

Based average fitizen. My numbers arent impressive but my will is limitless. I have a home gym, and my finances constantly change so I switch from bulking to fasting on the fly. I wish you luck OP, start training your mind, abstain from other people if you need to, find value in the self.

Ya im trying to lose some lbs so i been doing cardio at the gym haha

The army of faggots that plague this site.

>cute guys
hah faggot

how much do you weight, militaryfag?
400lbs that's some serious weight

germany. mechanized infantry

>i bet i bench more than this board (400lbs)

Attached: 1637369934091.png (249x238, 52.03K)

around 210 pounds

where were you deployed?

>The army of faggots that plague this site.
top lel

afghanistan(ISAF,Resolute Support)
Kosovo
Mali
Iraq

any stories you want to share?

not really, sorry user

Not a soldier and definitely not as Any Forums, but I get the sentiment somehow. Spend all my term studying and working for uni because modern society repulses me so much. But thankfully I got a non-insane gf.

Why would anybody out of free will join the army? Not trying to be rude, I'm just genuinely curious.

Attached: 1647852944659.jpg (665x692, 66.24K)

Whats the point of this thread then? flexing?

To get tougher, get disciplined, die in the prime of your life in battle and not in your sleep when you're 80.

Attached: 9e6.jpg (1024x683, 99.63K)

trying to find a purpose in life, distraction from the hell that is modern western society, and an exciting diverse job in a secure work environment. Good pay and good benefits.

I would join I want to be a warrior but they just want me to be a guinea pig in the modern army so I am not joining

lol is zog sending their fucking drones to Any Forums to shill for new recruits now? shameless, bunch of fucking victims and pawns. you'd have to be mentally retarded to join the military.

airing my thoughts, maybe some anons in similar positions that can give their 2 cents. Not like theres worthwile threads on Any Forums anyways nowadays

nobody shills on Any Forums because this board is mainly populated by losers that isolate themselves from reality
go back to your discord server tranny

Is German military good benefits and opportunities wise, especially after you leave? I always liked the idea and if I was in the US I'd definitely have gone for a navy career, but in my little EU country, military feels like a farce. And you get no recognition for putting your life on the line.

Basically agree with this, based advice.