My sister and I are stranded in Daytona and she had to take up stripping for two days to get us money to get the fuck...

My sister and I are stranded in Daytona and she had to take up stripping for two days to get us money to get the fuck out. (Our fucking car broke down) How's your Tuesday going, user?

Attached: EZNPkrgXYAQqKe8.jpg (674x1200, 87.12K)

Did you go to the strip club and watch her?

Why didn't you just Uber eats or something? Verification takes like 20 minutes. Your whore sister didn't HAVE to take up stripping she just wanted to.

go to the club and record her. then post here ty user

Yes. She gave me a lap dance. Now THAT is how you support your family.

pretty bad, my feet are cold
sounds like we both got tough problems

user, read what I wrote closely. Our car broke down.

Illiterate fagget.

You can do it on foot.

call a tow truck next time this happens.
you can make payments on the service and not have to pimp out your sister.

or try a dozen other things like
>call family/friend
>call a cab
>call the police and say you're stranded
>ask a stranger for help while standing next to your broken down vehicle so they know you're not just scamming them

other methods of payment
>use a credit card
>get a loan
>sell blood
>get a job
>sell your belongings

I mean you CAN I guess but that would get you some pretty shitty ratings lol.

why the fuck didn't you just uber eats deliver your sister to chad for like $1000? holy shit braincel.

You think I haven't thought of that? Our family has no money and cabs are really fucking expensive, especially because we need to get Colorado. Getting a job is pain that usually requires a few days of notice while with stripping you can get hired same day and no one would care if you left. We had no belongings worth selling.

user. Literally what?

You can sell your blood plasma, I bough a couple guns 2 years ago doing that.

Jesus Christ OP why didn't you just do some gay door dash shit for 30 minutes of your pathetic life. You could have done doordash while your sister was whoring herself out at the strip club and at least gotten some good food instead of eating strip club food. Idiot.

Literally retarded. How hard is it to read a tiny blurb or text? OUR. CAR. WAS. BROKEN.
I actually thought of doing that but we're both very skinny so it wouldn't yield much of a reward.

Kek, this is how women rationalize being whores

>it wouldn't yield much of a reward.
Bullshit you both can make $200 a day.

HA
poorfag had to whore his sister out

is going to daytona worth it?

Can I have sex with your sister (no condom) and I'll pay for car repairs?

i mean, i feel like this is bait for this answer but i have to say this is a top tier body,

Also you can do ubereats with rented bikes easily. Let's cut the bullshit, there were plenty of options for you two to make money, you just used this as an excuse to be a whore because you 'had' to, also to have a 'cool' story about how you just 'had' to be strippers to escape a rough situation

Attached: 15.jpg (480x480, 23.71K)

It's obviously not his sister. The picture is from Twitter. Bait story but a fun twist.