Why do you never see FtM troons

why do you never see FtM troons

Attached: 1619913466200.png (640x384, 222.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBXbjS5k2eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Confirmation bias. FtMs pass perfectly. Hormones cause their voice to drop to a male register, the testosterone gives them male rage and boosts their muscle mass, and they grow facial hair.

only tranny I've ever met was ftm
mtf is just common here because its a fetish

It's called survivorship bias actually, my bad.
Anyway here's an example: youtube.com/watch?v=oBXbjS5k2eM

Because most women aren't sex obsessed mentally ill coomers, but a lot of guys are.

if you mean irl idk, but only males use the wire so it makes sense

i used to be one but not anymore. i still struggle with dysmorphia but i acknowledge im not a boy even though i still feel like i am most of the time. i thankfully never did anything permanent to my body. no i dont want to talk about it. but what helps now is still dressing more boyish, working out, and not trying to be overly hyper feminine. for years i wore a chest binder or tight sports bras and just this week started trying to wear regular bras so we will see how that goes. but i like being more of a "tomboy" than trying to be a super girly girl who isn't who i am, trying to be like that (along with thinking about it too much) is one of the things that causes my breakdowns, usually when i cut all my hair off and end up doing stupid stuff. almost 10 months of hair growing back currently.
uhhh advice to anyone out there is God made you the way you are for a reason, you can't change your body but accept your struggles just like everyone else has, pick up your cross and carry it. go to church go to confession de transition it's hard but try to love yourself as you were made i still haven't been able to do it yet but i'm hoping to one day.

>FtMs pass perfectly
Someone post the reddit screenshot of the FtM who went to a gay orgy, got clocked and brutally rejected by every fag there, and had a nervous breakdown

Because they do it for like 2 months, find out being male is nightmare mode and most of them wisely go back to their foid lives.

Attached: 5C-su2e4_400x400.jpg (383x383, 28.2K)

>FtMs pass perfectly
except for their height

Attached: 1593238064690.jpg (225x225, 8.26K)

I unironically simped for a Ftm trans in middle school. I unironically thought she was being bullied and I punched her friend in the fucking stomach. The kid crumbled way too easily. I was suspeneded for being autistic

You're based and I wish you the best

I see plenty. I see and interact with more ftm than the other way around.

There was one in my class.
(Yes I am a zoomer)
Might have actually been "non-binary" or whatever but it's all the same retarded shit basically.
I think it's just because they're insecure and think of themselves as being ugly women, because none of them that I've interacted with were all that attractive before "transitioning".
They don't think they'll ever get fucked by Chad do to their perceived ugliness, so they just go gay and cut all of their hair off and dress androgynously as to not show off their body too much.

Attached: azmD44j_460s.jpg (460x345, 23.51K)

>tomboy
hot

omg, its so clear now, every man under 6 foot is secretly FtM?!?!???!?

Can we get the clip of the CIA person saying that its perfectly possible to disguise a woman as a man but virtually impossible for a man to disguise as a woman.

Also, MtF trannies are usually fetishists so they are more overt about their tranniness.

holy fucking based alert.
You're gonna make it tomboyanon.

Attached: converted.jpg (1693x800, 237.2K)

God bless you. Keep it up.

Universities have a few women with short haircuts who say they are men.
>a story
At HS, actually, there was a girl in my class I genuinely mistook for a boy and I called her 'him' infront of the entire class and she was so fucking offended. Her name was 'elph' or 'elf', genuinely such a completely retarded name and I couldn't guess the name's gender. She was completely taken aback, bothered the whole lesson, then tried to confront me outside the classroom. She was like a foot shorter than me. She tried to say something but I said I made a genuine mistake and that I apologize (just to be nice). She had no retort, just had to accept she genuinely looked like a really beta guy at a glance. I guarantee when she went to uni she went FtM from peer pressure.

They pass way better than MtF and like lesbians we don't care about women in sexuality/identity

the term is AGP and it covers 95% of them, do not let them near children