Should I be concerned about my ebf starting college this year...

should I be concerned about my ebf starting college this year? looked up his college and I can tell its filled with cute slutty teens craving a big cock and he's kind of cute and with a huge cock. I havent been able to sleep these past few days because I keep thinking he'll cheat. He says I can visit whenever I want but I'm a fucking NEET and my parents refuse to give me money for a plane ticket.

Attached: 99FD964C-84BD-4776-9C97-ED643DC3B8D4.jpg (1284x1795, 554.95K)

Where do you both live? Have y'all met yet?

yes. there's parties where everyone walks around naked.

as someone with an ebf he will definitely be fucking stacy

>ebf
Doesn't matter
It just simply does not matter

Im in NY and he's in seattle, and no we haven't met.

Stop lying, i did a year of college and then dropped out, im not that stupid.

Why do you say that?

yes it does, it's 2022 for fucks sake, get with the times old man

unique kek

How tall is he? If he's above 6 feet than you have a Chad who will have most of the female population lusting after him like you did. Sure you can keep him if you're an 8/10 or above Stacey

He's 5'9" and i'm like a 5 lol

imagine being a foid
imagine only ever wanting the best damn guy in every social circle
imagine knowing you only want him because everyone else wants him
imagine the anguish because you know as soon as your back is turned he's gonna choose from his infinite options
imagine thinking you were special
imagine

Hmm. How much of a NEET are you? Do you drive? If you do, do door dash for like 3 or 4 full days and that'll pay for a roundtrip ticket to Seattle and back. And I don't like to be that guy but Ill give my two cents. Femanon, you're a girl. You can easily find someone in your area that you really like, and someone that's close! You're too young to be waiting for someone like that. Especially when you can't even be sure what he'll be doing in college. And long distance relationships are always kind of iffy. Especially when you two first meet in person because sometimes the online chemistry doesn't translate well into real life chemistry.

>it's 2022 for fucks sake
What has the current year have to do with anything?
A fake relationship will always be a fake relationship no matter if it's the year 2000BC or 3000AD
>old man
I'm 25 i'm not that old

It doesn't matter. I am telling you now, it just doesn't matter. You are a silly little cunt that has nothing to worry about so you worry about your fucking e-bf. Snap out of it, you silly bitch

>imagine being a black nigger

nigga i cant go out and make friends let alone talk to guys and do all those social things, I almost had a panic attack last time I went to a bar with my cousins. I don't work at all, and I don't have a car either, I don't even have a drivers license and I'm 21.

Attached: CD57D703-D08E-4278-8F74-73EC87419546.jpg (2500x2500, 499.15K)

You said you dropped out of college to another user. Do you have any plans to work? Or get your license? What are ya waiting for? It's normal for dudes to be losers but not girls

Attached: axe38oza6cr41.jpg (400x400, 16.48K)

I did go to college, and then dropped out. I never made any long lasting friendships, and the only guys who kept hitting on me were guys who kept trying to convince me to do drugs with them, I don't have a single friend. And I don't want to drive either, it's scary, and I panic whenever I see those big trucks on the road.

Attached: 86E42CDF-4AE1-4E00-B36C-78B7D0C8B5FD.jpg (1284x1286, 432.46K)

Driving definitely still gives me anxiety sometimes and I've been driving since I was 17 (I'm 24 now). Everyone gets a little nervous on the road sometimes no matter how much experience you have. Just try driving in parking lots first or something. It's literally impossible to go anywhere here in America without a car, unless you live in a big city with good public transportation. Trust me, getting your license will make you feel really good about yourself and semi-independent. Also, are you looking for work? Or not? Is it an anxiety reason that you're out of work? They have tons of remote online entry level jobs out there. You could even move in with your boyfriend very easily if you had an online remote job that you could just pick up and go.

>Stop lying, i did a year of college and then dropped out, im not that stupid.
You very obviously never went to a frat

those jobs are mostly sales/customer service or require experience though

Not necessarily. Audio Transcription jobs are entry level and very easy and not much social interacting at all.

>ebf
KEK who's gonna tell her, I'm too nice to do it

Attached: 16159935266984.jpg (296x280, 47.79K)