NORMIES COPING

>People are proudly identifying as "volcels," better known on TikTok as "voluntary celibate." Voluntary celibacy is the act of choosing to refrain from sex, as opposed to the term "incel," or someone who is involuntarily celibate.
>Although there is a wide spectrum for choosing to remain celibate, it seems the most popular reason is in response to hookup culture and the toxicity that it involves. That paired with the failures that come with dating apps, people are simply tired of the dating world and the misaligned sex it comes with.

Translation:
>normie fails on dating app because roastie is on the chad cock carousel
>normie: these whores are toxic
>I'll just be volcel so no one thinks I'm one of those weird incels
Why do they cope?

Attached: incel_denail.png (465x373, 216.67K)

based more zoomer virgins for me and my millenial bros. I love this movement.

isn't volcel a better strategy than incel. If I know I will never get something why pine over it, does a guy with no legs spend his days looking to acquire new legs? No he just lives his life.
We should all work what we are given and make the best out of it, not obsess over stuff that are unachievable, and that's why I am a volcel

They are not volcel. The only volcels are aesexual. Live in reality, dude.

Abstaining from something you cant have isn't real, legitimate abstinence. It is a coping mechanism so you do not feel or appear to be low status.

but is there anything wrong with my logic, if not why not be a volcel

it's not a coping mechanism I know I am a loser and I am quite open about it.
You can abstain from trying to get it because it would be pointless

Do you want this life? Do you want to be celibate? No you do not. The only reason you don't want the label "incel" is because of the social stigma. Somehow you still believe you are operating in higher social position than what you see as an incel, you are not. You are incel.

Its always better to give up than to try and fail.
No matter what any guru says.

Who are the volcels, though? Women or men?

If it's men, it's a cope.
If it's women, it's because they'd rather fuck their vibrators than date anyone but Chad.
And Chad is, still, drowning in prime pussy.
Chad always wins.

>Why do they cope?
genetic pill is too brutal to swallow. that the difference between success and failure in life is just millimeters of bone in your face as well as slight angle differences.

>genetic pill is too brutal to swallow
You know, I think you are right. Maybe these "volcels" just have terrible personalities and smell like shit. They should shower and touch grass.

nothing says I'm a dicklet like a guy who spergs out that his girlfriend owns a vibrator.

Except it's not men who are becoming vocel, it's women who are tired of Chad not committing to them.

That doesn't make you a volcel, it makes you an incel who gave up all hope

yes the men are incels and women volcels, hypergamy ftw

Pure cope lol, it's like the mgtow's who claim they're going their own way, in reality they were sent their own way, although I do agree with you, it's pure folly to feel bad about something you can't control.

>women become volcel
only until I tell them I wanna fuck them

>Celibacy is the new trendy thing among the youth
I don't see how anybody can take the modern world seriously. I'm not happy or mad or anything, just amused.

Attached: African American Anime Jihadist.jpg (709x709, 74.02K)

women take periods of celibacy of up to maybe 6 months or more because they can't psychologically handle getting pump and dumped by chad all the time. they can hold off from thirsting for chad's dick no matter what on a temporary basis after sufficient trauma.

Guess I qualify as a true volcel then.
This month is marks the 5 year anniversary of the last time I touched a woman, and that was when I was in the process of having sex, but stopped just short of actually penetrating (mouth or vagina) because I didn't want to throw my virginity away on a random girl.

Attached: 1640653852845.jpg (1019x1024, 161.37K)

Let them cope. This shit is exactly the shit the world needs to shake up the dating game. Women are just too OP.
I knew zoomers were going to grow up to be less retarded than millenials.

Attached: 1647781116014.png (467x351, 272.76K)

I don't get why people come onto this Chinese Mahjong website and lie through their teeth

It isn't trending. "volcel" isn't trending a neither.

Attached: HD-Player_5t9HihEwq3.png (768x1366, 84.23K)