My best friend fantasizes about having sex with me. I feel his erection every time we hug for a long time, cuddle...

My best friend fantasizes about having sex with me. I feel his erection every time we hug for a long time, cuddle, shower, or dance, but I can never let him have me because I'm always in a relationship.

Attached: 96927849_p0.jpg (1680x1188, 854.04K)

GTFO FEMOID
REEEEEEEE

Are you attracted to him femanon?

No. He's just okay looking. We've been friends for so long that I don't even see him like that.

>every time we hug for a long time, cuddle, shower, or dance,
you are torturing him
you might as well be smashing his balls with a fucking hammer
give him at least ONE little treat

he doesn't have a girlfriend so I'm sure my cuddles are more than enough. He has someone in his life that loves him.

they are addicting sure, but never sufficient
you are torturing him
one day he's going to go fucking crazy

it'll motivate him to do better so he can get his own girlfriend. If I start having sex with him he will feel like he doesn't need to do anymore with his life when he can just have casual sex with his best friend without the pressures of being in a dedication server relationship.

>If I start having sex with him he will feel like he doesn't need to do anymore with his life when he can just have casual sex with his best friend
What does having sex have to do with bettering someone's life.

just get married and then have sex together with him

I used to have someone like you in my life, then I told her to fuck off and leave me alone. It was a great decision, and now I've been able to find someone and I'm married.

>it'll motivate him to do better so he can get his own girlfriend.
no, you are giving him just enough of a drip feed to keep him perpetually addicted
you are torturing him

based deny harlots keep your eyes on the prize

You're a horrible, selfish person.

This is bait, but I'll take it. Why don't you tell your best friend this exact same thing? Why don't you tell your boyfriend that you cuddle with your bestfriend until he gets boners for you? Because in the back of your mind you know that would be a betrayal of them both. Instead you keep stringing them along so long as it provides comfort for yourself.

I bet you never even considered that did you? Selfish whore.

Attached: disgust1.png (399x377, 100.19K)

it's amazing how close females are to males it's so strange, they're like aliens that gather data on us

>I feel his erection every time we hug for a long time, cuddle, shower, or dance
>shower
wut
Why are you showering with your best friend?

i was surprised no one had mentioned this

I hope that you suffer eternally, truly evil being

Attached: agony.jpg (828x592, 465.33K)

Classic. The backburner/plan G/emotional bf/just in case. Keep stringing him along.
While I'm sure it's very low there's a chance that your current Chad bf or the next five or six won't be around till death you do part. You have to secure the betabux and give him just enough that he doesn't leave, or else there won't be betabux when you need it most. It is smart to develop a maintain the special connection you've made with this guy. Should looks ever fade you have a history with him. All you have to do is say all along you were the one I really wanted i just didn't realize until now how I've always loved you. This type of guy eats that shit up. Knowing you are just one sappy confession away from a guaranteed husband you can be a little bolder in chasing Chad's now. You'll never be alone.

It's the bait. He'd lose interest if there wasn't something to fantasize about. She has to give him the hope that she sees him in a certain way and that there is at least some chance of sex in the future.