Be uni student

>be uni student
>Asked to go to a party
>Say fuck it why not, head to some guys house at 6
>Lots of booze, music, mostly just have a few shots and chill with some guys that I know
>Start to get hot from all the alcohol, head to the back yard to get some air
>Some guy is sitting out there packing a bong, seems chill and I take a seat in a lawn chair and start talking with him
>Eventually he pulls out a lighter and takes a big hit, sets the bong down and lays back and just sits there
>Dude is completely silent, doesn't respond to me and it looks like he's hardly conscious
>Eventually he comes through, talks to me a bit and pulls out the bong again for another hit and the process continues
>Just assume this guy is in fucking space and just needs time to process his hits
>Eventually he passes me the bong, asks if I want a hit
>Grab a lighter and put my mouth on the bong, get a bit of smoke built up and pull
>I start to inhale but it tasted like absolute shit and was super harsh on my lungs
>Set the bong down and as I'm having a coughing fit I start to feel a sense of euphoria that I have never felt before
>Lay back in my seat, feel kinda week almost like I am going to pass out
>Suddenly start to see all sorts of geometric shapes and colors in my vision, can still see normal stuff but I'm as high as I've ever been so it's not really my concern
>Just sit there for what feels like hours as all sorts of shapes and visuals flood my field of view
>Eventually they subside, I check my watch and realized only about 20 minutes had passed
>Other dude took the bong and is out like a light again, I stand up and just leave and head home

That wasn't weed was it?

Attached: MonkaSSS.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

probably salvia or something don't smoke drugs when you don't know what they are OP you faggot.

He probably put DMT in that bowl desu

Sounds like dmt

DUDE
WEED
LMAO
HAHA

Really high thc or he probably packed some DMT in there if the patterns were intricate and geometric as you say. Would explain his complete withdrawal from interaction; DMT has you comatose for like half an hour.

I don't think it was high THC. Whenever I get too high I get border line panic attacks, I was too calm for this to be pure weed

Then you probably smoked DMT that night lol

I thought DMT made you leave your body and meet spirit people though

Must have been shit DMT or a really small dosage

>That wasn't weed was it?
KEk, reminded me of pic related

Attached: shaggy weed.jpg (500x500, 27.21K)

that sounds like it was weed actually and you just had baby's first crossfade.

I've mixed both before and it was just an instant green out

Only if you smoke enough and then go close your eyes and shut out the world, you moronic motherfucker.
Bitch, shut the fuck up you little retard. That isn't what it must have been, numb nuts.

Attached: 1718.jpg (1080x1350, 225.76K)

Probably smoking technique/setup problems is what it was, it can be hard to get good hits of DMT depending on how you do it.

>sit there for what feels like hours as all sorts of shapes and visuals flood my field of view
I have yet to see fractal or geometric patterns from cannabis. Maybe I haven't had the good stuff yet.

The other guys are probably right about DMT, unless it was some kind of synthetic weird shit like bootleg Serbian acid.

I have heard of auditory hallucinations with weed before but never visual ones lasting 20 minutes. Even if he had never touched weed before and was smoking dabs or hash i doubt a fraction of pure weed could do that

My mother told me to never take drugs.
I'm sure yours did too.
You should always listen to your parents user

dmt or salvia, if it was 20 min, more likely to be dmt. i think salvia is shorter acting. but ive had full out of body dissociative hallucinogenic experience. like you get the right stuff and take enough, you enter another universe, commune with gods, salvia is one of the more potent drugs.

I know but i am a disappointment

going to assume this was some weed laced with DMT, which is pretty retarded because youll absolutely burn the DMT trying to light the flower, which is probably why it was such a harsh nasty pull.
also who the fuck brings DMT to a party, what a weird fuckin guy