Don't have to be tall, smart or strong you say?

Don't have to be tall, smart or strong you say?

Attached: 1647921273295.jpg (500x500, 49.98K)

never listen to the verbal diarrhea that spews forth from the foid's mouth - watch its actions instead

>white feminism
they color code that shit now?

lol I do not give a shit what lies come out of their mouths foids will NEVER in the history of EVER settle for short dumb weak guys when they can have chad.

>convince short, dumb, and weak men to out themselves and own up to it
>filter them out and chase Chad
Feminism is always self-serving, if anything they're attempting to take a few higher tier men out of the game with these memes and then they'll share the fewer men at the top.

Black college girls find the distinction to be important

I don't buy it for a minute. Just because you recognize normative expectations surrounding gender are largely socially constructed doesn't mean that they disappear, and it doesn't mean new constructs won't appear either.

I'll give a fuck about cunt havers and their expectations when male issues are taken seriously, but that is unlikely to happen.

ha I was never planning to be that anyway, if I can't get a woman anyway why try, feminists can go to hell

Black college girls deserve to be beaten and raped to death (in minecraft)

Enough you retard

And I have no problem with this honestly. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a 10/10 petite e-girl, and that's okay.

What fucking irks me about these feminists is that they get to score social points on the way up by talking about how hard it is being judged while being wanted, and then they score more social points on the way down by rebuking anybody who points out that men are more often judged and NOT wanted by saying "well women should have the right to want what they want we should be able to reject whoever we like!"

Very transparent.

Feminism has never been about equality and has always been about female advocacy. Feminists have done nothing for men in history.

>I wouldn't settle for anything less than a 10/10 petite e-girl, and that's okay.
kek unless you are literal gigachad good luck being forever alone

You think I don't know this? I don't even deserve a fucking relationship at all, let alone a relationship with a 10/10. I'll make money and settle for hookers, and frankly I'd advise a lot more people who post here to consider doing the same.

I'm a chad and I would never date a 10/10 because they don't exist. I wouldn't date a 9.5/10 either because every day another chad or giga chad is approaching trying to fuck your gf. It's not worth the stress. 9.5/10s are cursed with the fact that all smart chads know they are for fucking only and not for falling in love with. 7.5-8/10 is the sweet spot.

Imagine actually falling for this Jew shit.

well actually the most attractive girls get approached far less than mid tier or just attractive, every one just thinks he won't get a chance with her (which is true in 99% of cases) and because women don't date down the truly top tier have a hard time funding someone "worthy", restricted to top 0.1% of men

>the most attractive girls get approached less
this just isn't true I think it's a cope ugly girls came up with. the most attractive girls get approached every day all day. I knew quite a few 9.5/10's at university in my frat days and they were getting hit on 24/7. I can't even imagine how bad it is with social media now. But find yourself a 9.5/10 on instagram or whatever zoomer app people use and tell me she isn't having guys sliding into her DM's all the time. It's cope from the uglies.
I've seen plenty of 8/10s with 7/10 guys. but certainly if you're a 6/10 unless you're the funniest (and therefore most popular guy in the room) you aren't going to get an 8/10.

things were different then dear boomer, the men had more balls and incel was a rare phenomenon. Nowadays getting approached in public is a rarity
t. zoomie

Yeah but the only guys who are gonna approach a 9.5/10 are already gonna be chads and they don't have trouble approaching in public.

the number of chads is decreasing, plus you have to work your ass of to be a chad, so it's not like there are plenty of chads running around approaching women