This has happened to you before, right? You're not small are you?

This has happened to you before, right? You're not small are you?

Attached: 136970840_427971035065177_1092068991864377885_n (1).webm (640x1136, 1.08M)

why are women so cringe? literally all they do and say is cringe

Yes it has happened to me and I am small (5.5x4.7). The girl was a virgin though so she didnt care.

>"I didn't realize how big it was"
I was flattered when she told me that but even back then I knew it was bullshit, I'm literally the statistical average. Unless you literally have a micropenis women will tell you that you have a massive dick regardless of your actual size while mocking your size to her friends.

Attached: 1623188090401.jpg (944x960, 56.55K)

6.5x6 here. my first gf told me i was the smallest guy she had ever seen and would masturbate me while critiquing my penis (scrotum went up the shaft too far, penis head was too big in proportion to shaft, and overall size were the main ones). first time my second gf saw me naked, she playfully laughed, kissed me, and said my penis had the same body type i did: tall and thin. she would regularly say that my length hurt her but she couldnt feel full with me. i havent had a third gf

this probably goes without saying, but i have very big SPH fetish from those experiences. i just want a girl to play with and mock my penis like the good old days.

Attached: 1647877794249.png (600x500, 33.9K)

What's she saying in the webm?

Anyway no, I don't date shallow bitches. I've been told I'm big a bunch of times, I'm statistically a bit above average, I find sex to be very fun for both partners.

why do women feel comfortable doing this publicly
men don't and if they did they'd get called sexist

Something with your story seems fake, I get the sense you were into femdom before even starting those relationships and led them into making those comments.

I'm smaller than you and I've literally never heard anything but positive remarks.

I'm 8x7 and you know your big if the girl just looks at it and says "uh fuck you're huge" not "omg you have a big dick"
if a girl ever says anything mean about your dick just tell her that her pussy looks mangled and isn't very tight. It'll give her a complex that destroys her sex life forever.

7 inch girth would probably destroy her vagina forever dude. Are you sure about that measurement? That's as thick as my wrist.

eh it's 6.5 on a bad day. lots of lube. No vagina gets destroyed from 7 inches unless they have vaginismus or something but if they aren't soaking wet it aint happening.

also wtf how are your wrists 7 inches? I just measured mine and they're 10.

Lol bro you do not have 7 inch girth penis lmfao

As far as I can remember I've never even hugged a girl let alone made out.

Attached: R (2).gif (382x308, 1.92M)

I want to ask for proof but that would be really fucking gay, so I'm just going to have to believe you.

ehhh nbd happened to me a few times actually. i'm usually prepared but sometimes they're bigger than I expect

That's because
doesn't weigh 380 lbs.

They do exist user. You think 6.5 inch doesn't exist either?

are you faggots that dedicated that you not only measure length but also circumference of penis, do you also have your dick mapped out on a 3d coordinate system

I'm 6'3/175 and my wrists are 10 inches.

everyone measures length and girth moron.

>this retard doesn't have his dick mapped out on a 3d coordinate system
ngmi

Okay Popeye

but I do, I even have a set of triple integrals describing the volume of my dick