Is it true all the college girls nowadays have yellow fever and really want an asian bf?

is it true all the college girls nowadays have yellow fever and really want an asian bf?

Attached: 43232432.jpg (602x784, 50.03K)

he looks like a snake, pretty cool

Somewhat true, I had an ugly, asian roommate who bragged about fucking white girls with yellow fever. The catch is that girls into kpop tend to be bottom of the barrel, fat etc. You're basically fucking the female equivalent of weebs

Attached: 10.png (1000x1144, 185.51K)

>The catch is that girls into kpop tend to be bottom of the barrel, fat etc
How fat is "fat", though? I'm down for a thicky. Most girls I meet who are into kpop aren't ugly, just plain.

>"all the college girls"
No, this will never be the case for any type of guy. You pick a girl studying anthropology who is into art and try to cross reference what she likes with the pre med or dental hygenist chick, it's literally not going to ever be the same. There's no 'type' of girl that specifically likes a guy of a certain race. Girls are attracted to attractive guys. That's it, literally. An ugly Asian guy is going to pull as many girls as an ugly White or Mexican or Black or Indian guy, which is 0.

I doubt it
t. college age Asian guy
Also this. I don't look like kpop, I look like frankku. So even if they did like me, most white girls who like K dramas and shit are either ugly, fat, mentally ill, or all three.

>Most girls I meet who are into kpop aren't ugly, just plain
Kek, we probably have different standards then. If you don't mind fatties you'll do fine, but I can't say I ever met a girl who was into kpop that wasn't either ugly and/or crazy. The vast majority are 2-4/10 though.

i want you to post what you'd consider a 6/10

Lol no. White girls who are into kpop/Asians are the female equivalent of white neckbeards who are into anime. They're either ugly or weird in an unattractive way, or both.

In a group of 10 random girls, the one that's the 3rd-5th hottest.

okay let's do a litmus test here

would you guys consider the girl on the right to be UNFUCKABLY fat, like you wouldn't even hit-and-quit it not-strings for free

Attached: 12002198_10207913515700944_1763729539788460756_n.jpg (540x960, 92.72K)

Also I'm only attracted to girls who look like me. I'm central Asian so it's hard to find girls with that look, they usually end up being halfu or something. Also some Latinas with fair skin and delicate dark features. Idk how to describe it, but I know it when I see it, and your average white girl Kpop stan isn't it.

Attached: 674824AE-7225-4AA0-A560-713BA7666957.png (750x1334, 306.14K)

Is america this fucked now or what?
Asians men are the least desirable men by far where I'm at.
Were not even talking about half deviation, were talking two whole deviations out of the norm.

For clarity that's not too far how black people were treated in the 40's-60's lol
Call me a schizo all you want but it feels like a discord group has pushed these sorts of threads daily for the past two years lmao

Personally yes, I consider her to be too fat. I can look past her weight if we really connect (>inb4 inkwells saying you can't connect with women) on some level, but you just know she's going to gain even more weight once she's secure. So to answer your question, she's too fat. I'm also not attracted to her type (see ).

nah, white bois still rein supreme.
I need to hit the fucking weights

That's seriously pushing it itt, if she had a cuter face, was white, and good personality though I'd think about a hookup if I was horny enough
Kpop is the new boy band craze, like what Bieber was 15 years ago. It attracts all the ugliest and most mentally ill girls itt. It's definitely a subcultural force though

No. Only middle and high school girls want Korean BF. They go back to normal in adulthood.

Using justin bieber seems like a bad example in this case but I'll bite.

Not that much of a sound logic desu,
we had MJ, whitney houston and several black rap artists but it never caught on as a sexualization so why would asian shit be diffrent?

>Using justin bieber seems like a bad example in this case but I'll bite.
Only in that weird and ugly girls were absolutely obsessed. I had one fat horse girl in my class who would write "Shelby Bieber" on her papers instead of her last name. Another one had printed out photos and made a collage of him and put it in front of her binder. it's more or less the same weird obsession that you see with Kpop stans
>black rap artists but it never caught on as a sexualization
is this bait?

>Only in that weird and ugly girls were absolutely obsessed.
But this is still an obsession over a person and not his race, at best it was a sexualization of his hairstyle/apperance but that sort of aestetic already existed so like I said, bad example.

>is this bait?
No?
I said It didn't caught on where I'm from atleast, no clue what's going down in freedom land lol.

Eminem would have been a more sound example I suppose but still my point stands

>is it true that..... and want an asian bf
no. my gf told me that even her asian friends at school think asian guys are disgusting.

>ugly asian pulls as much as ugly white guy
>attractive asian pulls as much as attractive white guy
kek in your dreams chang.