Anyone here with no friends that wants to talk about our lonely and miserable lives and how we cope with them?

Anyone here with no friends that wants to talk about our lonely and miserable lives and how we cope with them?

Attached: Lonely.jpg (540x720, 58.81K)

uh sure as long as you can voice call, cus I wont text
drop disc in reply if you want

I'm not going to voice talk with a random user on Any Forums bro, are you crazy?

whats gonna happen seriously, its not like voice calls put your identity or safety at risk
you are the one who made a thread looking for people to talk retard, so I assumed you would be open to talking
neck yourself

Ah yes, I'm alone, I'm lonely. Very relatable.

I made a thread to chat here via text. I don't even talk with my family or friends calling them on the phone so I'm going to do it less with a fucking stranger on the internet.

I cope by shitposting on image boards and watching comfy anime and tv shows and listening to podcasts. Also whenever I try to make friends I get sick of them after a while. It must just be me
Go to /soc/ you aggro needy faggot

I mean in the past when I had friends

then its your own fucking fault you don't friends asocial creep, talking is what friends do

what to look at pictures of ugly attention whores?

It would help with the cope.
Seems like youre one of those fucking normies who just want to hear other miserable life stories

Attached: 1638309830484.jpg (480x480, 22.33K)

>calling others normies because they won't voice call you

its another user he didn't request a voice call

I don't know how I feel about my solitude. Some days it's comforting other times it feels like the life is being sucked out of me.

newfag spotted.

this is a 100% novel absolutely original comment

Some days it's comforting when you haven't been alone for too much time. When you know you have lost your last friend and friends are over for you and you spend years and years without friends then being alone won't feel good at any time. You will only feel different levels of desperation.

yeah, hi

>no friends
i dont want friends, tho. i have a friend on discord/steam that i can at will just randomly get into a hourlong voicecall with and just vibe about stuff, but that doesnt really fulfill me

i think lack of sex, love and intimacy is really the crux of the matter. its so horrific not having love in your life. love is one of the most, if not the single most pleasurable and meaningful experiences a human can have. its honestly so harrowing to live a life without love. i spend most of the day daydreaming about love

>how we cope with them?
i tried every cope in the book. lately ive been having my hopes up, so im looking to try again. stuff like weightloss, taking care of facial skin, curing autism, etc. nothings in the past really resulted in anything tangible, but i cant live without hope, and i tried. i literally cant get out of my bed without hope, and i think about suicide all day without hope, unironically

i used to cope lots with videogames, but i dont enjoy them anymore. i enjoy hearthstone a bit (stupid card game), so i play that

anyone asking you to voicechat is a fucking normie. robots dont like voicechatting

Attached: 1642887187202.jpg (1008x827, 335.93K)

>have a friend on discord/steam that i can at will just randomly get into a hourlong voicecall
>anyone asking you to voicechat is a fucking normie. robots dont like voicechatting

i meant with randoms. obviously you can voicechat with someone you are familiar with. i assume that most people had someone to be friendly with growing up at some points in their life, where they could confide in, and to me thats no different than voicechatting with a familiar person. i knew this guy for like 7 years, i met him when i was playing dota and complaining in the Any Forums channel how ill never kidnap a thai girl. he's a chad who slept with several dozen women, and he mostly posts on Any Forums and /vg/. we have the same tastes in games and vibe on a lot of stuff. he plays a lot of yugioh, and i prefer hearthstone he couldnt handle hearthstone, and he kept losing, so he made the permanent switch to yugioh years ago, where its more rng and shenanigans

Attached: tea and ciggies.jpg (612x407, 66.56K)

I hate so much existing. I'm going to become a real real desperate crazy person now that I don't have any friends. Now I don't care about anything. Anything. And the desperation from knowing that friends are over for me and for always being alone is going to increase so much that I will have to leave my parents house and live even on the streets because this is going to get very very hard.

I wish I could take some drug just to keep me calm and not always desperate. To be always like if I was drunk or high or some relaxing drug.

Hello.

I'm trying to be and do better. I dunno. I moved thousands of miles away from home lately. Went to school for a semester, dropped out, and now NEETly living off my savings while I try to figure out what to do next. No friends in the city, I've tried a little.

I don't know, it's far more complicated. Girl troubles too. I just fucking feel so lost. And it's not like there's nobody to talk to, it's just that outside of my therapist I don't feel comfortable sharing a lot of what's getting me down with my friends.

Attached: 1638938606626.gif (400x300, 1.98M)