Worst rumor spread about you

how far did it go, how accurate was it, did people believe it or just joke about it

Attached: cover6.jpg (1600x900, 281.44K)

I don't think I have ever had rumours spread about me.

Since you made this thread I have a feeling that you have been the subject of many a rumour, though. Tell me your story.

ill prolly make a thread about it in a couple years but i dont wanna talk about it now while it jsut happened sorry fren

I got doxxed awhile back.

I just became even more isolated and weird thereafter, and here we are.

Attached: 104-1047861_shrug-sticker-love-live-sunshine-shrug-clipart.jpg (840x1005, 274.25K)

Nobody has cared about me enough to spread rumours.

how were you doxxed? why? and what did they do with your info?

Attached: 1647663032159.jpg (815x933, 683.85K)

>"user is a potential mass shooter" at last job
>went all the way to management, upper management, then the fucking FBI
>not accurate at all, obviously
>but the glowniggers believed it
I highly doubt yours can be worse than mine considering I'll be paying the price for it for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1565064546741.jpg (1535x1516, 402.11K)

People believed I was a cancer patient for 5 years from grade 2 to grade 7. Didn't stop until i moved to the other side of the city (for reasons unrelated to this). Not sure how it started, think it was when i came into class one day with a really bad haircut and then it just took. People would leave "get better soon" cards on my desk and shit too

Some kids thought I was blind in 3rd grade, found out in freshman year of HS when they told me, I had no idea who they were.

I beat up autistic kids
inaccurate

Lmfao im in a very similar spot to you but i rlly hope i dont get fucked i might be able to just move on. good luck fren i hope it ends well for you
t. OP

my mother was a helipcopter type, always had her nose in my business, no privacy or freedoms. Well in HS people were saying I was fucking her.

>Had uncomfortable faggot 90s skinnyjeans at elementary school
>Adjusted them a lot fidgeting in my seat
>One blond stacey classmate notices that I sometimes adjust them in crotch area
>Notice all my friends stopped talking to me at once (majoirty were girls, I had full cooties)
>Have a mental breakdown at some point and cry in a bathroom
>Spend the rest of elementary alone, grew almost autistically isolated due to sheer shock, might've set me on the course to this very board.
>5 years later
>Meet my elementary school classmate
>"Yeah I was a quiet kid"
>"Oh I noticed, sorry for breaking you off over the whole masturbation thing"
>Glass_snap.mp3
>"The.. what?.."
>"Wait you didn't know? Stacey had told everyone you were always jacking off during lessons"

Good ending, read after the greentext:
Stacey got later raped and knocked up with two kids at age 16. Maybe being such a slut you know what masturbation is at age 8 leads to this?

Attached: mounicadevireddy-capture.jpg (1128x833, 208.47K)

So did the glowniggers get involved yet? Seriously, you might need to consider getting a lawyer since federal charges, the media circus around them, and the consequences for your future are no slouch. They have a real hard-on for fucking over people like us since we're easy targets to justify funding. Don't think that just because you're actually innocent/don't own guns means they'll leave you alone. If they can't get you or your associates to incriminate you, then they'll try to trick you into lying during the interrogation to get an automatic felony so they can drag you in for the juicy press release.

glowniggers are actually smart, they don't believe rumors so there must have been at least a modicum of truth to his "accusations". Simply being creepy does not cut it, this guy must have threatened it or otherwise kept something as an indication

All the girls in my class are woke sjw lesbians with dyed hair and piercings, so when my teacher asked me I told them i hate faggots and trannies and they all thought I was a psicho with no soul.
Sometimes they were just 2 meters next to me and they continued to spread rumors. This caused me to have a few crying moments, only at home of course.
Anyways, they are kind of right but they exaggerate things way too much.

Why did you reveal your power level?

They literally check everything now after getting criticized for ignoring tips in Parkland. Also, if you're trying to justify funding for the next FY it's actually smart to run down random autists since they're:
>easily manipulated (READ: BULLIED) into self-incriminating
>very unlikely to harm agents
>easily physically subdued
>tend to have a lot of inflammatory paraphernalia for the loot spread photo in the press
>no/few friends, especially in high places
>many enemies
>people actually glad you got rid of the "pest" autist

As a risk:reward calculation it's perfect. You can even get a few legitimate cases with all the random spergs whose lives you destroyed. It's not like they were going far to begin with...

yes, I forgot that glowies can also be corrupt

See, it's not really corruption. They're more like a weapon (ironically) that can be used against criminals, or by people that might as well be criminals against innocent people. The glowniggers are just doing their jobs, exactly what you paid taxes for.

wrong, I am paying taxes so they can remove niggers from the street not punish some rando austist. So they are actually doing a bad job