Do feemfooms really?

Do feemfooms really?

Attached: JUNKOFURUTA.jpg (307x164, 6.35K)

look how they massacred /ourgirl/

What they did to her was fucking disgusting, they should have been put down like the animals they are.

This is the fate that all shembots and the To Women poster deserve

junko loves you

It's an actual tragedy that those niggers are walking free. It makes me suck to my stomach.

They haven't been killed yet? Surprising

I WIIIIISH I COULD SAAAAAVE HEEEER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHIIIIINEEEEE OOOHHHHH

Attached: microphone_scream.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

Japanese let a fucking cannibal free and they won't apologize for warcrimes and instead gloat over them like mimizuka they are a fucked nation with great PR

calm down, retard. those guys could probably do the same to you. if you arent strong enough to stand up to them then your opinion is irrelevant.

Sylvia Likens story is even more sad. WE NEED TO CREATE A TIME MACHINE TO SAVE THEMMMMM

Attached: og-image-sylvia-likens.jpg (700x438, 34.11K)

>danganronpa
ironic weeb discarded

>perpetuators of the crime were japanese teenagers
Lol. They stand at what, 5'3" on their toes? I think every single person viewing this thread could take on those 4 single-handedly, untrained.

She kinda looks like Emma Watson.

She deserved it. Japanese incels were rising up before it was cool

>recognised it

These girls stories are so fuckin disturbing, real sick how in both cases so many people knew what was going on but didnt help them

didnt one of them violently assault someone and threaten to murder them after being released? im really surprised at how lenient jap justice system is.

I know right? It's even more sick how the bitch who did all that shit to her only got 20 years while some guy who's truck brakes didn't work got 110. Literally what the fuck. I hope hell exists for people like this.

B.but she wasn't jewish

uh tf is this about, story?

google the filename