This is what all asian fembots dream about having

this is what all asian fembots dream about having

Attached: aznslut.jpg (1920x1080, 136.4K)

i want that too. who doesnt..?

tfw no Any Forums bf to give me happa babies

I hate Asian Americans so fucking much. They all suffer from little person syndrome. The girls try so desperately to be edgy cold """tough""" assholes, and the boys try so hard to be obnoxious Chad dude-bros (which they'll never come close to being.)

It's just annoying. They're annoying. I would say they should go back to their countries but theyd be annoying in their own countries as well considering theyre completely disconnected from their culture. All that's left is a annoying, short, pathetic, hollow shell of a bug person.

Attached: 23a9061f9cf3e034fe846d3e20f8ee53.jpg (500x556, 44.35K)

>Any Forums is one person on this board

Is it true that the vast majority of Asian girls are lactose intolerant?

cope harder while i laugh at you from my mighty throne aka moderately priced gaming chair from which I sit upon in my room all day and never socialize

My best friend is dating a second gen Asian immigrant and she is very sweet and caring
I'm very proud of him

It's funny to me how white guys think fucking ugly flat faced gookesses is such a win. I guess when you're at the top (since white women are their counterpart) the only path forward is just downhill.

>tall
The killer for me every single time. I can larp as a jock, I'm a 6/10 facially on a good day, I even have a big dick, but I'm only 5'10.
Can you blame them? The men who act the same as Asians in Asia just come across as beta and weak in the west.

same here bro, im 9/10 facially, 8" dick with a 7 figure career but just because I'm 5'11.5" I'll never get a woman to love me

Same. Very athletic, big dick, but only fucking 6'1. If god gave me just 2 more inches of height everything would be alright

not to mention non-whites are just gross to look at in general. no one wants to be around some slant-eyed freak with dark brown eyes and off-colour skin. its gross. i wish everyone would just look like western europeans.

im 6'3 with a 10" but only a 8/10 so it's over for me anyway. I'm not bragging btw, just thought i'd share my problems with the anonymous hivemind

>tfw dark brown eyed western european

How racist should your ideal white bf be? Is he racist toward you too?

kill yourself faggot, i hope yuor mother dies in her sleep tonight dickhead

Any azn fembots in the northeast? I'm white, 6' tall, and not fat

id love to get some easy BWC but you arent my type, i need tall guys, soz

I'm 6'6, a 9/10 and a multimillionaire, but my dick is only 8,5 inches so it's over for me.

Small, azn, male finger typed this bait post.

>It's just annoying. They're annoying. I would say they should go back to their countries but theyd be annoying in their own countries as well considering theyre completely disconnected from their culture. All that's left is a annoying, short, pathetic, hollow shell of a bug person.
yeah that's basically my experience with azn women