What's stopping you from getting a girlfriend?

What's stopping you from getting a girlfriend?

Attached: 1647900291022.jpg (1266x1036, 753.85K)

too high IQ for a gf

Creepy vibes

No idea how to approach people in the first place, low confidence, doesn't seem worth it, and I don't know if I'd date myself so eh. I know looks aren't everything, however I sure as shit ain't chad with a cat tail for a penis, perhaps not a deal breaker but definitely would increase chances quite a bit

They don't like me, I haven't made an effort for about 3 years now anyway.

so frightened to try it.

>unattractive
>don't know how to talk to people, I just smile and nod to get through social interactions until the person gets bored of talking and moves on to talk to someone else
>whenever I do try and say something, they look confused like I've started talking about something completely unrelated

Schizo who works in small arms repair, I have no way to met women and no desire to go out to a place I won't enjoy for a miniscule chance that one will even talk to me. Also women think I'm a freak because all I know about and can talk about reliably is RTS games, guns, and bushcraft. I will die alone and that's alright.

Women (and people) are all carbon copies of each other. It's like the same character in a different skin. Also I don't want to expose my weird isolated lifestyle to others

>What's stopping you from getting a girlfriend?

The fact that girls have free will and are allowed to choose who their boyfriends are.

>What's stopping you from getting a girlfriend?
Dicks too big

MYSELF MYSELF MYSELF MYSELF

Right now, CPTSD mostly. I don't like being outside, so it's hard to meet people IRL. Been tied to using Tinder which is a headache. I used to be good socializing outside but something happened that really triggered my CPTSD and since then it's been an uphill battle. I don't have a solid friend group either, I think that would make it easier

I've asked multiple and they've all said no. I tried to be smooth and to improve myself before I did. I just seem to be unlikeable.

I'm insecure to levels unknown to most of mankind. I am pathetic to the full extent of the word.

Me.
I stopped dating after two failed relationships in the span of 6 months. The first was due to her being a gold digger, the second was due to her being mentally unstable.
I need to look for values I care about and stick to them. I also need to lose weight and become strong again.
I will start dating again when I accomplish the following:
>Get down to 160, sub 10% body fat
>Pay off all debt
>Take some cool astrophotography shots
>Travel around Europe, run with the bulls

My entire experience with women and friends in general is like that of Travis in taxi driver. I'm relatively decent looking but when people get close to me eventually I do something by accident whether it's something I say or a behaviour that crosses some social taboo that I don't understand and they completely ghost me.

my wife said she would castrate me with a blunt object

being a fat ugly lardass who is not going through 10,000 no's just to get 1 yes and then get cheated on immediately

>too much work
>too little effort

the oddly specific arrangement I am looking for.

Creep vibes, anxiety, face blindness, and I have no idea how to tell if someone likes me or not. Also I have a huge nose.

What is face blindness?