Please just listen /samhyde/ general

You all need to watch Sam Hyde and apply his advice to everyday life.
>b-but my mentality is fine that's why I'm browsing Any Forums right now
Sam Hyde has been right about so many things that it's uncanny. He got in early on bitcoin too!! You didn't get in early on bitcoin, and if you did, you probably squandered it bc now you're on Any Forums again. Open your ears idiot.

Attached: Screenshot_20210903-142656.png (804x759, 688.33K)

>please listen to a gambler with wealthy parents

are you aware that you sound like a cultist?

>wealthy parents
yeah that's why he's a comedian dumbass

>"What does Sam Hyde believe in"
>Sam Hyde is an Internet comedian
Ah, okay. Thanks Google.

>You all need to watch Sam Hyde and apply his advice to everyday life.
>>b-but my mentality is fine that's why I'm browsing Any Forums right now
>Sam Hyde has been right about so many things that it's uncanny. He got in early on bitcoin too!! You didn't get in early on bitcoin, and if you did, you probably squandered it bc now you're on Any Forums again. Open your ears idiot.
no.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x113, 1.05M)

L + you are active on Any Forums
If I were a cultist, I would be flying to wherever he lives to blow him, but I am just a fan

Attached: Mysterious_Stranger_GR.jpg (1432x1023, 704.53K)

>you are active on Any Forums
you're actively posting on Any Forums right now you stupid nigger

sam hyde isn't funny though

>>You all need to watch Sam Hyde and apply his advice to everyday life.
>>>b-but my mentality is fine that's why I'm browsing Any Forums right now
>>Sam Hyde has been right about so many things that it's uncanny. He got in early on bitcoin too!! You didn't get in early on bitcoin, and if you did, you probably squandered it bc now you're on Any Forums again. Open your ears idiot.
>no.
yes.

shut up nigger I only came here to post this. it's been at least a month or so since I last went to Any Forums other than the subreddit. I'm basically a normal person right now.

Attached: dank pepe dance.gif (112x112, 20.09K)

>shut up nigger I only came here to post this. it's been at least a month or so since I last went to Any Forums other than the subreddit. I'm basically a normal person right now.
there's no way you're not underage b&, fuck outta here kid, go back to showing edgy videos to your high school classmates

>GIT GUD AT SOMETHING DOOD
>DONT ACT LIKE THE GIFTED KID DOOD
truly profound. At least he's funny though

He is funny though.
See, I told you
If I didn't have roommates, I would be screaming laughing at even just the free content that leaks bc I haven't bought his podcast or whatever
I think his advice isn't uncommon, but I've never heard it in such condensed, digestible form.

Attached: butt stitch.jpg (720x1078, 63.82K)

He says don't act like an entitled cunt/weirdo and just focus on yourself and immediate friends/family. It's decent general life advice something akin to a parent's wisdom almost, but from a random middle aged car salesman.

Attached: 79.jpg (715x715, 99.05K)

He's a good father figure for 4chaggots such as myself

user you know there's actually a good chance that Sam made this thread himself, he posts all over
>those days when MDE was on Adult Swim and Sam would be shilling himself on Any Forums and get absolutely ass blasted when people told him he wasnt funny
Not to long ago he also threw a bitch fit in a /t/ thread because people are torrenting his shit instead of giving him money

This is the gayest fucking thread I've ever seen and I just saw some gay twink's ass as the OP of another thread so that's saying a lot, drink a gallon of jizz and shove this advice up your ass, faggot.

if Sam Hyde saw me calling him an underage retard on Any Forums then tonight was a good night

I took that picture far differently than what your post intended. I want life to stop throwing shit at me, I'm tired and I'm not interested in playing material society games. I don't want to have to mold myself into social orders or waste my existence on accumulating fiat currency to purchase material luxuries.

It's advice that he doesn't even follow seeing as he's had quite a few falling outs with his friends and literally made a career out of being an edgy cunt/weirdo that appeals to pseudo-intellectual teens, what the fuck is this man smoking?
He also hasn't been funny or relevant since MDE.

Nice to know that I have assumed the voice of Sam Hyde assuming the voice of a lonely Any Forums male
This isn't the gayest thread you've seen
nah there's no way I'm underage. I peaked in highschool, which is why I was desperate for advice
The forest! That sounds like a good option if you truly don't like society fucking nerd lol

Attached: anxiety emoji.gif (640x640, 805.62K)

>just listen to sam
NIGGER HE HAS A TRUST FUND, he knowingly hired and fukkked many trannies!

>This isn't the gayest thread you've seen
It is, I just told you it is?
Damn, OP is retarded on top of being a gay faggot, are you a nigger too?

I'm nevar paying hyde to yell at me more than he already does before he decides to shoot up another school.

Some of his advice is about going separate ways from friends. Dude was almost accused of rape or something iirc
I fucked a tranny once. okcupid catfish. didn't even wear a condom. dude had a deeper voice than me and was built like my fat mexican friends, so i was scared to say no. then the next semester i got blown by a dude while wearing a blindfold. not even a dude pretending to be female. dudes give the best head so far ngl
double gay
people say that meme is overdone, but until like last week I didn't realize sam hyde was a real person. he was always just this name that got thrown around like it was supposed to be known, and I never looked into it until the Idubbz video on him

Attached: darkeatermidir.jpg (93x104, 4.44K)

>I fucked a tranny once. okcupid catfish. didn't even wear a condom. dude had a deeper voice than me and was built like my fat mexican friends, so i was scared to say no. then the next semester i got blown by a dude while wearing a blindfold. not even a dude pretending to be female. dudes give the best head so far ngl
the sex life of the average MDE fan

Attached: duckspin.gif (148x148, 118.41K)