Is pet ownership a burden? Are you glad to have a companion?

Is pet ownership a burden? Are you glad to have a companion?

Attached: BECFCD6D-6435-48DD-9D52-810D4A065770.gif (498x498, 782.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4W_FMWxSbHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like a stress relief. i pet my cat a lot and its kind of addicting, though she really seems to enjoy it.

Attached: 4r20.jpg (250x238, 14.31K)

There is a burden of responsibility, but it's undoubtedly worth it. Both my cat and my dog died last year and I didn't know I could feel so alone. Coming home to your best friend who loves you with every fiber of their being, no judgement whatsoever is one of the warmest and most happy things you can experience.

I still miss them.

With pets, the biggest burden is saying goodbye.

i love my kitty even though she's a selfish bitch.

Do cats really love you? I would prefer to get a cat over dog but from what i have heard cats are selfish and dont give a shit about their owner

My dog is literally the only one who makes life bearable and worth keep living.

It's hard to say for sure, but I am certain that the dog loved me much much more.

Petting a sleeping cat and listening to it purr is just about the purest joy there is on this horrible earth
Cats do love you, they just don't show it as readily as dogs, they're the tsunderes of pets
>t. have 5 cats

it's not companionship, it's parasitism, and if you have pets you must legitimately be fucking stupid or otherwise mentally and emotionally stunted.

Funnily, cats spread a lot of parasites to humans. But I think cats and dogs are both fun creatures to be around. They'll love you and protect you.
t. never owned any

I mean they vary just like people, some of my cats are just in between, one of them has zero patience for bullshit, and the other is a real fella. Few months back we had the most precious pet we've ever had, I mean he would respond to you talking to you, watch over you, be near you, was gentle, gorgeous but he got hit by a car. It really depends but yeah cats can be real bastards at times

Just say you're a nonwhite subhuman and move on.

I qlove my dogs, and feel that me owning them is evil to do. Even if I gave them more care, they would be stuck in my house instead of out in the wild. They be free and well socialized, they'd get to fuck and all, they'd be able to go on walks often and explore. I ruined their lives by deciding to own them. I try to play and take them out. I got work though. I've got shit to do at a computer.

I have two dogs and a hamster. Sometimes my dogs make me so mad I abuse them. I put him on top of the kitchen counter or washing machine so he gets scared when he's being rowdy and pissing me off. Sometimes I grab a dog treat jar that he's afraid of and I chase him with it because when you open it the jar barks. They are good pets, they know tricks, and my hamster has never bitten me. But they are just a lot. My entire 20's were robbed by them, I can never go a day without worrying if they are ok. If I go party for multiple days like camping, at a convention, wherever I need a dogsitter. Right now, as I type this, my dog is whining at me and probably wants me to pick him up off the couch and take him outside. He's so fucking spoiled I should just kill him. Just kidding.

I wouldn't give up my cat for anything else in the world
He shows me a huge amount of affection and loves me in a way a dog never has but cats show it differently, as independent as they are it can be up front and obvious or pretty subtle.

this, unironically. Losing pets when I was a kid sucked, but they were never truly entirely "mine" so I never felt the full effects. Really not looking forward to when my cat passes in 10-15 years, I've ugly cried before just thinking about it while watching him sleep.

You had me going for a parsec. I got shook.

>I've ugly cried before just thinking about it while watching him sleep.

hate to be the harbinger of sadness and suffering but yeah, losing your beloved pet will fuck you up. i know because this was me a few years ago, lol.

Cats are a great balance of responsibility and companionship. Dogs are cool but too much hassle for me. And I'd rather go for a cat instead of a small dog.

Attached: 1645842744564.png (521x521, 452.66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4W_FMWxSbHk
I haven't fed my cat

Can confirm, had to put my dog down due to a degenerative disease a few months ago and I still start bawling when I think about her

Dogs are unpredictable and scary. Cats can fuck you up, but they don't turn into monsters.