White Picket Fence Hate

I actively look down on people that live or want the white picket fence lifestyle.
The wife/husband, the kids, the car, the house, the vacations, the barbecue with the neighbours etc,

I think those sorts of people are pathetic compared to people that strive for some sort of ideal or ambitious goal be it in the arts, politics, charity, religion, activism etc, even if they fail. Even people that I don't like, like fucking Hitler or Ted Kaczynski, I still respect them way more than the white picket fence person.

I feel kinda bad that I feel this way, its sort of shitty, but I feel it nonetheless.

Attached: el_sueƱo_americano_asado_._pinterest.jpg (976x642, 145.93K)

Same. It's just this culturally internalized ideal that's unrealistic. A glorified fantasy based on being a bland normie pretty much. They can have their "white picket fence" shit and be happy. The problem is the superiority complex and self righteous behavior about it similar to how religious people look down on others who disagree with them, in spite of the fact that they're the same people who are way less grounded in reality while lacking critical thinking, assuming religion is a "valid" argument for they things they disagree with and try to attack.

when you realize america is so car-centric because everyone wants to live in a shitty suburb like the 1950s

Meh, I like it even if it is just a mere fantasy now in this fucked up world. I don't agree with people who think that change is always good and we must keep "progressing" and struggling. We've got one life, I'd rather just enjoy it relaxed and happy as possible than constantly struggling all the time.

>those sorts of people are pathetic compared to people that strive for some sort of ideal or ambitious goal
Who the hell cares about that stuff, humanity doesn't deserve my efforts to make anything even 0.1% better. Just let me have my barbecue dude

I will be the greatest jazz guitarist of all time and achieve satori through mastering my awareness. That is all.

>everyone wants to live in a shitty suburb like the 1950s
suburbs are the result of white flight after blacks were pushed into white urban neighborhoods

Attached: cities.jpg (318x433, 39.83K)

I don't have any goals or aspirations I just want to be left alone. Why the hell would someone on Any Forums complain about people who have no aspiration?! We're all useless neets here.

America is too fucking big of a country. It grosses me out when I think about it. So much of this big ass country is just...roads.

God, why couldn't we invest more in trains?

you can't even afford living in a suburb in 2021 anymore

so user, stay here, reply to me, don't run off now
is that just a common thing? buddhist jazz guitar boys who think they can be the best at jazz and achieve enlightenment? or did I find my boy out in the wild here
I guess it could sound sorta generic but it just fits so identically

fuck it's 2022 already shit i forgot

white flight was a cowardly move. it didn't solve a goddamn thing. now we have EVERY race on earth living in the suburbs too.

It's far worse. Just imagine how many jobs are dependent directly on cars: Traffic cops, car dealers, insurance salesman, road workers, delivery drivers, truck drivers, car mechanics from lube techs to full body work, rental car companies, taxis, car washes, the list goes on and on. And that's just who directly needs it, most need it indirectly to get to work, school, shopping, or just about anywhere. It is a baffling economy. The real linchpin is oil, if we ever had a crisis like the 70's again, we would be fucked. And given the fact that our economy is nowhere near as strong or robust as back then, if we get knocked down like that, we'll never get back up again. That's honestly my guess. Some war or accident will disrupt a hyper complex oil based supply chain and then it'll be lights out.

>I think those sorts of people are pathetic compared to people that strive for some sort of ideal or ambitious goal be it in the arts, politics, charity, religion, activism etc, even if they fail
I look down on those people. They're full of themselves, they live in a fantasy where they believe life is about betterment of humanity and they honestly think they are the ones to do it. No one who actually bettered humanity did it to better humanity, they were all nerds deeply fascinated by subjects. They did not one day decide to le change the world and it happened.

People who pursue such things irk me to no end. Its a cope for not being a proper adult. They never actually work towards their goal either. Again, they merely want fame and have no real interest in whatever endevour they decided they wanted to be famous for

I wish it were more common but so far im all I know of. You found me in the haystack I guess.

Suburbs are really dumb for the economy. You should always opt for mixed use or urban living. Theres nothing better than having a loving wife and traveling though

I just see people like OP as jealous. I don't care if he replies to me and says that his parents are still happily married after 35 years, and he grew up upper middle class, and he just doesn't like it- I still will call him jealous. Probably because he knows he can't have it for himself

retarded take
when you are young you are supposed to do all your world changing and activism etc
when you are older you should want a white picket-fence lifestyle to give your kids a stable and happy childhood so that they can grow up to change the world their own way

>world changing and activism

you can't do much of that in a suburb. that's why raising kids in a neighborhood where you can't walk to the city and your only environment is a house and a backyard is a terrible idea.

it's one of many theories as to why modern americans are so anxious and socially retarded, because everyone lives in a bubble (the car).

I don't know about you, user, but me and the boys used to pile into cars and convoy out to hoboken and wreck the place. you have this idea that a suburb is this sterile petri dish where nothing happens simply because it is suburban. it strikes me as sour grapes. everyone should have a stable environment to return to at the end of a long day