/cg/ cutters general

No copypasta edition
I'm not the OP that usually makes these

Attached: 1537602229606.gif (488x530, 207.92K)

I wanted to try cutting so I bought a blade from store and trying to take it out of the safety box I accidentally sliced my finger and I was like nope, never going to do this.

It's better you don't get into it than get addicted to it. I'm happy for you user

Good it's a crappy cope

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-182432_Gallery.jpg (1078x1449, 895.22K)

Could someone give me some good suggestions for some easy things to cut with, ive used scissors, a folding knife and razors. Are box cutters the best?

I used an Exacto when I did and got best results. Just make sure u don't get too cocky with razors like that if your used to shitty dull knives. Good way to accidentally hit too deep for your tolerance level on accident

yea ive accidentally done that before with the folding knife and had a panic attack, I'm more careful with it now tho

I have plain dorco razor blades. Just hold it in the tips of my finger nails and do a test run on a finger nail to feel if the sharp part is exposed and that it's not too far out otherwise yeah I'll cut straight into my vein

Cutting into my vein scares tf out of me desu, have you passed out from it before?

I haven't the deepest cut I've done is today's. Its like a tiny vagina lmao

Attached: 20220321_191206.jpg (4000x3000, 1.63M)

Why all those black "spots"?

dried blood

I bet this thread originates from some weird tranny discord, don't do this shit.

My blood coagulates very fast. Probably because I supplement iron. So it forms scabs within a minute

Hi newfag, first time kek

yea these are typically the cuts I do, I don't want to be caught or anything so the smaller the better usually unless something warrants cutting deeper

Would you ever let someone else cut you?

Haven't been on Any Forums in years, probably since 2016. Never seen this shit until recently.

If you ejaculate while you cut you can go way deeper and not even feel it... pro strat

Attached: 1647542028437.jpg (1227x1460, 109.06K)

No I started the cutting threads a few weeks ago after I began cutting. I had no where to turn or anyone I could talk to about this apart from the other maniacs here so it took off naturally. I expected ridicule and a quick archived thread but people connect well in here and vent their problems it's therapeutic. The trolls keep the threads spicy too.

Tho I'll admit I have come to realize I always wanted to have a femboy body. At least be skinny. Ever since the emo culture of the early 2000s with the androgynous looks. I'm probably 40 pounds away from being skinny. But I'm an oldfag now it sucks.

yeah, join the club. i stopped coming here after the incels took over other than to see what schizo shit was here. middle of this depressive episode where i relapsed into cutting I came here to cheer myself up by seeing what kinda schizo shit i could find and found that an had started a cutter's general and it's been one of the most cozy threads on this site i've seen since at least 2012-2014

Would you rather jerk off someone while they cut. Or cut them while they jerk off?

Thanks for doing these threads user, seeing other people describe the same shit makes me feel a lot better

>checked
Also, im a thigh fag sometimes so i solo it.

whats with all the cutting threads today?

desu being choked out gently by someone you trust is really hot, especially because it's so peaceful and you feel really floaty. maybe that's a pretty fatalistic kink but idk. it's certainly a lot more pleasant to drift off for a brief second unlike trying to hang yourself. eugh.

You can only see the demoralization - girls won't have sex with you haha, bbc, haha fembots arent real, kill women, same dating app graph newstory- threads a hundred times until it gets stale. Like ffs all these copes just to excuse yourself for not getting bitches.

i want someone to jerk me off while I cut

Mondays are rough. Half of us have shitty jobs I'm sure

im actually working on getting a femboy body, right now it's just twinkish-swimmer's body. a little bit more work to go. ive always kept my hair as emo-lite, it just looks nice idk. go for it, dude.