What would you do with invisibility?

What would you do with invisibility?

Attached: aPj9WVR_700b.jpg (383x384, 24.95K)

Make the mannequins at target do funny things

steal money to fund surgery

Sneak into a highschool and imagine the life I could've had.

>the victoria secrets really is haunted the underwear are flying

go into crowded areas and trip people

Idk probably get a job as a secret agent for hire. Punk people i dont like.

Probably go missing. See how shit would be without me around. And fuck with people I hate. I'll tickle their feet while they try to sleep or something.

be a serial killer

>Make my enemies who know each other and mutually have it out for me slowly go crazy and want to rip each other apart.

>Go outside more and have less social anxiety.

>Tag walls without getting cought.

>Shoplifting for electronics.

>Grab asses and watch people turn around to attack the first person they see.

>Use stink spray on people out on tinder dates. They'll ditch each other fast and come here to bitch.

>Get more elaborate revenge on the narcissists who tried to brainwash and psychologically abuse me in real time undetected.

>Find a homie to fake having telekinesis to hustle some street bucks.

Donate my eggs all over, wait till a new race of invisible people start showing up.

hi me
making the most based posts as usual i see

Jump in front of the largest semi I can find on the highway and die an invisible death that no one will ever even know happened.

or does my invisibility wear out after I die?

Attached: 66a0a83c9919eb8c318dc309f1034534.png (650x750, 737.43K)

see what people do when im not around of course

rob people idk just loot and vandalize vkk2m

Commit lots of crimes. Mostly stealing and vandalizing I guess

An invisible man can rule the world. Nobody will see him come, nobody will see him go. He can hear every secret. He can rob, and rape, and kill!

Attached: tumblr_af79037df61b2ff2e218ec0ae397768d_b21e3190_540.webm (540x395, 554.16K)

Chikan and other similar activities

This is the dumbest fucking post in the thread.

Molest hot people and faggots who've wronged me (for the second one I'd do them in public so people would think they're nuts) Oh also I'd go to my exes house and stalk her, making her think she's being haunted before tying her up in her sleep and torturing her to death. (Without the invisibility cloak on, I want her to look into my eyes as she dies) On top of that I'd steal n shit.

Attached: Raatma_2.width-800.jpg (800x1200, 468.38K)

Steal stuff
Dont have to work anymore