My fish died. While he was suffering I was playing vidya, fapping and generally just wasting time...

My fish died. While he was suffering I was playing vidya, fapping and generally just wasting time, like the negligent father I was. I knew that was going to happen, but didn't bother doing anything because it was too handy. That is always the way it ends, all my relationships, all my friendships, that is even the way I treat my family. But I guess that was bound to happen, he never looked healthy anyway. Now he is decomposing, his skin turning grey and his flesh spreading throught his former aquarium, now a coffin. I feel so selfish, so hedonistic and short-termist. That is why I will never have a family. I can't even deal with a creature that is designed in labs to be easy to care for. He was like a little toy to me, at least while the interest lasted. Later he was just an annoying gift. Why am i like this? What does the future hold for such a slobby and careless creature like I am?
Sorry for bad english btw.

Attached: 1647907009382.jpg (2023x1440, 1.14M)

Why didn't you take him to the vet?

this tank looks shitty so no wonder ur fish died maybe next time research before u get an animal retard

Sorry for your loss user. Sometimes I wonder the same. Not a pet but physical things I own will deteriate like the puzzle my mom bought for me.

it's a fish fuck it mate lma0, don't you eat fish all the time anyhow? just get another one you ape and while you're at it, to make up for this mistake, get it a fish bitch too so it can have hot fish sex and have fish babies, take care of those little cunts too

do not get another fish if you're gonna keep it in this shitty ass tank get atleast a 5 gallon

That tank is too damn small. Of course he died, the water was poison.

are you OP, huh? huh? no you're some stinky gorilla bpd nigger stfu cunt, he should get a fish and get that fish a fish bitch, now stfu and show tits or fuck off

he abused his fish and thats why its dead and now he's complaining like he's not the one responsible for its death

nvm I didnt even read this assholes post but he knows he's responsible
kill urself OP I hate you fish abusing piece of shit

Unironically end your life like yuno said. Animal abuse is nigger-tier shit and you're a filthy nigger for making an animal suffer. Kill yourself immediately.

Attached: 446.jpg (410x526, 114.67K)

>mfw seeing a wild yuno bullypost animal abusers

Attached: 1600761385855.png (500x575, 215.55K)

I bet you eat fish and chicken you animal killing nigger, you should respect life more before you pass judgement

IM VEGAN FAGGOT LOLZZZ SUCK MY DICK

Your tits.
Bouncing.
Right now.

It was all so fast...
The guy at the pet shop said it was fine. He also supposedly told me everything I needed to know to take care of him.
That is normal user, just make sure you don't lose the bond with your mum.
It is not only the fish tho, but what his death represents. I didn't even give him a name. The recklessness for life I showed to him was disgusting.
Lead by example.

normally I would post them but this is not the time for boobs i wanna kill OP

Yep, the tank is what, only twice as long?
Why don't you start now, go hug your mom and dad, they won't be around forever.

Bro, it's just a fish. I flushed one down when I was younger. Dunno if he was still alive but he looked kinda dead

it probably killed itself,that shit its too small for a fish
>buh le pet shop guy told me it was ok!!
aren't you capable of thinking by yourself?

you're a stupid faggot you get a fish and don't even research how to properly take care of it
please never get any other animal ever if you're going to listen to petstore employees
and seriously just do research before buying anything living
it takes one Google search to see they need a minimum of 5 gallons, a heater, a filter, live plants
also you must be really stupid to think ur fish would thrive and be happy in a box
its just a fish to you bc you don't care about living things
fish can still thrive and be happy

explains why you're mentally ill lmao

You're a lazy, hedonistic nigger and an animal abuser. You just admitted that you didn't even name or love the fish despite you willingly adopting it. End your life, nigger.

Attached: cirnigger.jpg (750x750, 46.19K)

this retard killed his fish on purpose so he seems like the mentally ill one to me
I would never hurt or kill an animal intentionally

LOL
Bouncing as in a gif or webm?
Sure, tell us a thread to move to.
I agree this isn't the right thread in respect for the dead Flounder anyways lol.

I mean some animals get a lot of kids so at least one can survive. In nature most of them would die.
I do no one harm by killing a fish

Imagine not killing wild cats or rabbits. They can do so much harm. If you ever see a wild cat then drive over them

theres a difference between animals dying naturally and you buying them from a pet store and abusing them... please tell me you aren't this retarded

>I do no one harm by killing a fish
>I do no one harm
>by killing a fish
I mean, even if yall don't care about fishes and animals, isn't animal killing a precursor to killing humans?
It's also not just the killing, it's also the complete lack of empathy towards the fishes torture.

based yuno putting retards in their place

I will kill every animal abuser on this planet

Wow so edgy,kill yourself piece of shit

They exist artificially so the mass can buy them.
They wouldn't exist without buyers. It's also a fucking fish. How can I be a murderer by killing fishes. I don't even consider that animal abuse because of how weird they look.
I always kill an alive carp right around christmas and dismember them.

There is no way you guys can be so sensitive

>Animals' lifes are more important than human lifes
What a miserable existence

animals are innocent people are evil

Please OP, it's enough, you can stop replying, please?
You made a great bait thread, now you got us yuno here.
You can congratulate yourself as a great fisher in this sense if you want lol.
But now please stop, don't reply anymore, we're here for greater things.

Sincerely,
Coomer Department.