My mom yelled at me and called me a failure and a retard for wearing a sonnenrad shirt outside and I cried for the...

My mom yelled at me and called me a failure and a retard for wearing a sonnenrad shirt outside and I cried for the first time in a while. Why am I like this? Am I really a failure?

Attached: ratrestingheadontootsies.jpg (2048x1536, 1.63M)

>being a nazi larper faggot
lol, lmao

>opinion from a women
no user, its just a shirt, if the sonnenrad symbol is something dumb, don't wear it outside, cuz idk what the sonnenrad is

>My mom yelled at me and called me a failure and a retard for wearing a sonnenrad shirt outside
amazin'

dont listen to your mother. I know what it feels like. My mother was a raging alcholic and I learned one thing from that, drunk people ALWAYS say truth. She always told me how I had no friends, how I'm a crybaby and a retard and compared me to psychopaths and Stalin, fuck, she though I would murder someone when I was 12 ... Now that im an adult I understand that she was projecting her own worries caused by her own problems, most likely shitty dad as from what I heard, my grandpa from mothers side was a cheating cunt and an alcoholic himself.

>sonnenrad
frankly dumb. I can see why she was embarrassed and angry. It's not nice of her, but you should stop wearing nazi shit and publicly embarrassing your family.

>Is Nazi
Based
>Shows off to public that he is Nazi
Gay and retarded

How does wearing a shirt make me a nazi larper? I just like the symbol and the mythology behind it.
I think it's a cool symbol that doesn't look dumb at all.
I was told the exact same things growing up which is funny because my mother is a lonely bitch herself. Women seem to love putting down men for any reason they can think of.
I think the context matters. Just because the nazis used the swastika doesn't make it a nazi symbol right? The sonnenrad was used way before the nazis.
I'm not a nazi.

Attached: justarat.jpg (1739x1638, 236.68K)

Is this rat your pet, OP?

Unfortunately I don't own any pet rats but when I start making money and have my own place I will dedicate a large area exclusively for rats. I love rats so much. I want to BE a rat.

Attached: blushingrat.jpg (326x371, 13.72K)

Good choice user, rats make for very cute pets :)

I have to agree with you mom on this one that's just plain retarded. You should have gone with the Valknut.

Attached: 1515635946639.jpg (563x848, 99.58K)

wheres the pic? i wanna see.

I think circular shapes are more aesthetically pleasing desu.

Attached: chubbyratpeekup.jpg (1280x860, 161.46K)

I don't get what the big fuss about it or how it makes me a nazi. Nobody outside seemed to care I was wearing it.

Attached: sonnenradshirtpic.jpg (3024x4032, 1.22M)

Meh, it looks good and most people don't know what it means. I just hope you have a little muscle, you know, just in case.

I am surprised she even knew what the black sun is. I have one on my phone and normalfags always say how cool of a symbol it is and ask what it means.

I'm quite skinny but I always carry a pocket knife with me at all times.
What do you tell normies that ask you that?

Attached: cuteblackrat.jpg (1080x1308, 214.14K)

You need to beat, rape that slut. To assert dominance.

I feel bad for you OP you seem really sweet. However you need to toughen up a little. Get used to people being shitty to you for innocuous things it happens a lot.

I just say that it is a pagan symbol and that I like esoteric things. It always cracks me up because I am a natsoc. Pic related the best is when roasties start talking about new age shit and when they start asking me about the occult. It is always those new age types that get so into the conversations. Pic related

Attached: 88109408-A427-4486-88B7-493B3EB881AF.jpg (1744x2048, 737.6K)

Living with your mom still? Lol