Can someone explain

Why people hate jews here? Like... really. I'm honestly curious. What is the story behind this hate?

Attached: ALE1065.jpg (1090x1635, 536.92K)

Well it all started when they killed Jesus

jews are overrepresented in politics and every respected industry so people think its an evil jewish conspiracy to ruin the world. in reality jewish influence does exist like most interest group lobbies and they have a traditional culture geared towards excellence.

Lmao. Holy shit man.

Jews have a history of arriving into a country, starting out as merchants, then money lenders, then accumulating more and more power, becoming advisors to the kings, until everyone is indebted to them and being milked through taxes, rent etc. Then local people get fed up and try to cleanse them, and they flee to a new area as poor refugees and set up shop there, only to repeat the same fate. This has been happening since the old testament times, and in fact the story of the bible is about israelites being persecuted and in exile.
Anyway, some people think that the current situation in western countries is this same pattern repeating again and we are being parasitised by the jews. They are indeed overrepresented in positions of power in media, politics, science, finance industry, and everywhere where you need a good brain. This could be simply because they have a higher IQ than other races, plus some nepotism, not necessarily an intentional, coordinated conspiracy. In any case, it's enough to hate them because no one likes the guy who takes their money, I guess.

Also, read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. That book is crammed full of documented Jewish arrogance and political power plays to the point that no one who reads it will ever be the same again. Everyone would slaughter then with impunity if they knew, even other jews

This plus judaism has a long history of weird occult practices.
The jewish star is literally the star of Remphan, which was used to adorn Moloch altars on which children were sacrificed.
It's not the star of David, King David did not use that star nor is it ever called the Star of David in the Bible.

Attached: Simon.jpg (638x960, 95.83K)

they call themselves the chosen people even though they're not.
Only those who accept Christ get to enter Heaven. How does not being allowed into Heaven make you "chosen?" Chosen for Hell maybe

Attached: CR1.png (925x4346, 352.06K)

>christ killers
>child killers
>get away with both of the above
>constantly intervene in the middle east, have killed countless for financial gain
>greedy and overly money orientated
>"god's chosen people" : look like mice
>shady as fuck, control the media and influence global politics

I shit you not, I have never met a jew in my life, up until I decided to take a film and television course where half my class were jews and an overwhelming majority of the teachers were too. The stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason with these people.

Attached: dsasad.png (594x544, 465.22K)

Jews literally invented the biblical god to control people and have an easier time collecting tithes because it's "oh it's not for us, it's for god, he asked, I swear." Then Christians stole their intellectual property and wrote a sequel, and acting like they have any legitimacy. Just lol.

You forgot to add schizophrenia to the list. They are why schizos exist, not even joking. It's in their genetics and every time they procreate they spread it.

The same schizo genes in more stable configurations also make some of them geniuses. A lot of Jewish-specific genetic diseases are like sickle cell anemia, where one copy gives a neurological advantage, and two copies either kill or disfigure.

Not really, The Bible says it's good to give, but only if you can afford it and WANT to. Never do it if you feel pressured or persuaded to do it.
2 Corinthians 9:7

Of course it would say that, it's full of contradictory bullshit so that every situation can be covered by citing some verse as justification. You can use it to justify anything from crusades to voluntary participation to other religions also being valid if you're a good person, to none of your good deeds mattering unless you're baptised. It's all in there if you just interpret it a certain way.

>t. Jew
Die in the fire like like rest of your accursed kin

Goddamn, I'm Op. I left this thread for a moment, thinking it would not have any reply. Ay lmao carajo I was wrong

inherent neurosis, psychosis, and paranoid delusions are not a mark of genius nor are they an advantage to anyone.

>they have a higher IQ than other races
But they don't really. They just utilize better strategies - more cohesive as a group. It's why they prefer to live among whites because we value individualism. In a society if individuals the tight-knit cohesive group reigns supreme.

>Jews have a history of arriving into a country, starting out as merchants, then money lenders,
Because these were the only jobs they were permitted to have. In ancient times, these were considered dirty and lowly jobs. (And they still are, in many cases, really.)

Rulers forbade non-Jews from taking these jobs and forbade Jews from taking anything but these jobs. Little-known fact: the Jewish scripture actually advised against these jobs, too, like Christian scripture did, but they basically had no other choice. They just wanted to have a place to live.

>raised from birth to believe they're superior to everyone else
>influence global politics and media, play both sides as if the world is a chess game
>make themselves number one on the victim totem pole
>have gotten away with it for decades now from being chameleons and masquerading as white people

I'm Jewish and Satan has been torturing me for 28 years. I was created too ugly to work or have relationships and he rapes my mind like it's a bowl of jello every night. Odds are actually pretty good that I am experiencing hell and I exist to feel nothing but physical and mental pain for the remainder of my existence.

>these were the only jobs they were permitted to have

In some places, at some times. To suggest that it was always the case everywhere, and that Jews had no choice, is pure revisionism.