Thinking of getting breast augmentation so my crush can notice me

>thinking of getting breast augmentation so my crush can notice me

Attached: image-screenshot.jpg (432x432, 16.16K)

Your crush probably doesn't like trannies OP

Imagine how pathetic you have to be to do something like that for someones attention lmao

>finds out he's a lolicon

get a job you dirty ass hyppie !

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9.58K)

Your crush still won't like you because you're a tranny nigger

>breast augmentation
Just say you want a boob job and stop pretending that you arent a massive whore who thinks that getting fake tits will make Chad notice you.

Attached: B977C207-7BDD-4BB5-BA0D-27B68A448E58.jpg (1200x797, 310.86K)

I know I'm pathetic but I'm in love and don't want to lose him

have you ever just considered actually acting like a girl and being pleasant for him before augmenting your sex parts with plastic for attention?

LOL women don't have the ability to love. It's not even built into their DNA anymore.

No disrespect, but don't be fucking daft. TALK to him about it. Like legitimately, most guys will humor it and hell you might get somewhere. The longer you wait and delude yourself, the less likely you are to ever have him

I tried to talk to him but I was too nervous and his bitch friend barged in before I could say anything. I seriously hate myself. Why did god created me with such small chest? I need the surgery but I am neet and don't have money.

Not OP and a boob job is a boob job I guess, but usually when you say only breast augmentation, not breast augmentation WITH implant, you are talking about the girls who have enough mass in their breasts to have nice tits if rearranged, lifted, areolas evened out, etc. Some people have literal milkers, like tubular pendulous udders, and they do not need implants. They just need them perked up and sewn up higher basically.

Whats your cup size currently, what do you want to get?

hey OP just a concept here but have you considered your soul mate is probably not someone you have to change for? oh wait all females want Chad regardless of if he is right for them or a good match in any way whatsoever, right, right

just start acting nice to him
you won't creep him out
if he doesn't like it, you were never going to be compatible

Women don't have soulmates, because they don't have souls

32A and I wish to get 32D.. I would get more but I doubt it's safe

Why do you think this will make him interested in you? Do you know for sure he likes bolt-ons?

>I tried to talk to him but I was too nervous and his bitch friend barged in before I could say anything.
ok. Don't you think that's a little early then to instantly assume the only way to start a relationship is with a surgery? I mean logistically those tits would take a year by the time you, 1 got money 2 scheduled the operation 3 recovered 4 waited for them to expand (it actually takes time after recovery for them to grow to the right size apparently)

Frankly it sounds like you gave up before even saying hi, and are just justifying your personal insecurities by projecting them onto him. You frankly would make better headway just being sweet on him a couple times. If you had big tits, im pretty sure things wouldn't have be any different if you've literally never spoken once to him.

You can crush on me, I'll notice you without you needing to do surgery. I'm 6'1 and decently attractive. I also have a cat I'll send you pictures of.

all his exes had big boobs so it's a solid indicator

>augmentation
That's an offer hen can't refuse, keep the change!

Attached: 600.sofia.ls.3713.jpg (1200x1200, 380.93K)

by that logic men can't have soulmates either, except if they are faggots

op fucking talk to him and tell him you like him you dumb cunt

how about you livestream your suicide you pathetic incel