How does it make white people feel to know that they single handedly ended humanity as we know it?

How does it make white people feel to know that they single handedly ended humanity as we know it?

Attached: 6E500D69-46E8-47E1-9424-229DCF0706CA.jpg (1125x1016, 103.17K)

White folk done it all

>Scientists are flabbergasted.
Then what the fuck are they good for?

...And that's a good thing. Experts claim.

The ice caps have been on fire for 50 years. If it's going to melt then hurry up and melt already.

the poles are shifting, faggot. some parts are warmer, some are colder. it has barely warmed and it's not even bad that it has. earth has been way hotter before, back when there was far more plant life everywhere. it's not the end of humanity at all, not even close

but i do agree that white people made a terrible mistake of bringing their technology (farming, medicine, etc) to the third world and allowed them to increase their populations beyond hunter gatherer level. that was fucking stupid

>he thinks he knows better than scientists who have dedicated their lives to studying the climate

Attached: 2C8E9642-504B-49CF-82E5-14D2611D0746.jpg (937x750, 78.14K)

Good. If we can't have our countries then neither can the niggers and mudslimes.

Throw away your computer, give away your car, stop paying for electric water and heating, live under a overpass. You will not give up any of the inventions whites made.

there is no scientific consensus at all, additionally all of my positions are based on what other scientists have said
i didn't make it up

>he believes what scientists say when they're paid to say it
NGMI

uhh, listen sweaty, but i saw on buzzfeed and huffpo (huffington post for you troglodytes), that in actuality, black people of color actually are the primary inventors of most modern amenities
electricity? black
lightbulb? black
traffic lights? black
airplane? black
television? black
computer? black. see pic

Attached: whiz kid.jpg (478x603, 72.17K)

it feels fucking awesome, why should we leave a functioning planet for the niggers and indians

>4 hours to put together premade parts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like nigga just read the fucking manuals AHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be fair it's like 5 white guys and 5 jewish guys that are responsible for all of that.

The whole point of science is there is no universal truth. Any science that claim its opponents as deniers and bigots are fucking scams

Attached: 24AB05CC-A929-453F-8698-6E1E7F7052DE.jpg (1024x902, 62.57K)

bankers*
Im sure John Smith working at his IT job organizing the trailers for Netflix BLEW ANTARTICA THE FUCK OUT
nice attempt at causing social strike though banker 1 star post

This is just the next manufactured event to make people freak out. Covid is now memoryholed with vaccine side-effects documentation being burned and masks coming off. Next russia sanctions get lifted under the nose. now we are supposed to lose our shit over Antarctica. We can't predict what they'll tell everyone to demand this time but it's likely forced electric cars.

>we were wrong again

>man who says he trusts science doesnt understand science

global warming doesn't exist
they had to change it to climate change because their claims the temperature was rising was being deboonked

I am thou,
>dedicated their lives to studying the climate
dedicating their lives to creating fake positives sure

Attached: Screenshot (341).png (1366x768, 1.29M)

Wasting your tax dollars and telling you you're evil.

"Acid rain will kill us all."

Any average Joe who told environmentalists they were full of for the past 200 years would have been right. What makes this time any different? This isn't the first time we've been doomed.

I personally am not white, but if I was, I would probably feel pretty good about it because I'd rather a world burn than let it fall into the hands of the people who killed me. If I were to be murdered, I would want the man who murdered me to be slaughtered and his bloodline extuingished.
All that said, Indon't even buy whites as having ended the world through climate change because climate change is bound to happen naturally, countries of non whites like china and india are the most polluting, and if whites had been allowed to be properly in charge, i.e. Hitler, the world as a whole would be alot healthier, much more environmentalist in a logical and sensible way

>Next russia sanctions get lifted under the nose.
Yeeeees pls Illuminati! !!! Help aaahs!!

Attached: forgiveme.jpg (1024x906, 72.18K)