Reminder that incel is a mentality

Reminder that incel is a mentality

Attached: 1647899854714.jpg (2000x2000, 502.76K)

literally has never happened to me

Bottom two panels are cope of the highest order

>I literally and unironically never go outside ever.
>and also, trust me bro

i worked with a lot of foids and guys my age, they ignored me

JUST BE CONFIDENT BROSKI

Attached: R.jpg (1932x2576, 367.16K)

I've been complimented once in my life. I smiled and said thank you, why am I still a virgin?

Why do his teeth look like that?

lmao who actually thinks this is the incel experience? girls are NEVER nice to me, when I talk to them they give me one word answers, if a cute girl like that gave me a compliment I would marry her on the spot

because the artist couldn't help themselves making the good personality good looking and the bad personality ugly LMAO proving the blackpill yet again

Attached: 1647890429239.jpg (1080x1080, 167.93K)

Dont you get it, user? Women are perfect creatures and it's never their fault.

he could make it unless he is 5'6"

>worked
what? what is wrong with you?

GET SOME GODDAM FACIAL CLEANSER. Stop blaming society for getting zero bitches because you can't run water on your face for 30 seconds every morning.

>NOOOO ITS NEVER MY FAULT, EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT TO GET ME!
meds.

The funny thing is that this advice would actually work for most women who feel like they don't actually get any attention, because their life is actually much more likely to be like this.

Trying to extrapolate that experience onto what the average man goes through is laughably naive and patronising though

>ugly guy has bad nose, hair and teeth
>good guy has good hair, nose and teeth
JFL, if you took these two out of the comic strip most people would already know the inkwell

To be fair, men usually ignore anyone who isn't their oneitis or stacy at the moment.

>women ignore me
>GEEZ WHY YOU'RE IGNORING WOMEN

He is baiting you, don't give him what he wants

Kys acne adds detail to my face if I looked like a smooth babyfaced onions girls would fuckig laugh at me

>ignore women for no reason
>NOOOO WHY AM I IGNORING WOMEN!

agreed. These faggots are delusional and really trying to justify themselves with any made up drawing they can come up with and it's so obviously off the mark. Seriously none of these people know what women are like or what the men they hate are like.

that's not true
I didn't think anything of some girl due to her appearance but then I got a crush on her just because she kept being nice to me

I've seen a couple of comic that basically say "incel are only virgins because they refuse the advence of low value girl" pure projection by women.

It's true in most cases, just in peoples experience.

This happens rarely. Maybe I do not have a nice jacket. Are you seriously implying that average guys get random compliments from women they don't know with any sort of frequency? I'm very doubtful since a lot of guys say they've never, ever recieved a compliment for any reason.
>incels are pushing away attention from women
No. Maybe metephorically for some attractive and socially anxious ones, but otherwise, no.

in his circumstances it'd be just get Any Forums

>I don't wanna look like a kid so I look like a kid with bad acne!
Bruh grow some facial hair if that's what you're worried about. But the only thing girls will be laughing at you for is that you act like a child, so fix your attitude first. Real people think the idea of a mommy gf is cringe

I feel like the only reason you wouldn't get compliments is if you're some kind of recluse / gamer or just wear autistic clothes. I've seen even fat and disgusting guys get complimented. Average is the easiest place to be since you can literally go to any party and find options that make sense.

This is cope in the highest regards.
If you hate women in the modern day, you're just logical and I'm being 100% serious. I'm extremely unbiased towards everything and base everything on logic, and no matter how I look at it women are just not capable of keeping any sort of relationship, and if they do it's because they're in denial.

Men, do yourself a favor and just start loving yourself. It's far more rewarding and easier.

Attached: 1647386768485.jpg (400x400, 17.67K)

stfu coping gymcel good lord

A woman I speak to (a doctor from Brazil) online called me attractive recently, and that was the first compliment I've gotten for as long as I can imagine. Perhaps I don't dress well, I'm not sure. Today I was wearing a hobbie with a picture of ozzy osbourne on it and a normally fitting pair of jeans. Pretty standard for me, but certainly no compliments.
However, I am a recluse indeed. I'm socially isolated so you may well be on to something. I honestly thought guys hardly ever recieve compliments. Maybe I need to be around people more and wear more interesting clothing and have a better style?

My favorite about the entire comic?
*bear

It's much, much, MUCH more likely that if a girl made some kind of innocent comment about an incel's jacket, he would instantly fall in love with her and imagine their future together.

Anyone spending ten minutes on this board would know that's a thing. It actually happens in response to much more innocuous comments than this. A girl saying "Good morning" or thanking a loser for holding the door or the elevator for her can trigger it.

There's no way the incel guy blows this girl off in the last panel. To be realistic, he should stalk her social media, pine over her for months, hate the guy she's actually dating, and endlessly plot and plan how he might manage to talk to her again. Oh, and he will wear that fucking jacket every fucking day until it falls apart.

My spelling is terrible here. I mean hoodie.

washing your face doesnt get rid of acne he needs specific things

After being a neet for 5 years I got a min wagecuck job and the mid level female employees would say "hi user!" for the first two weeks I even conversed with them. Wans't being a dick just treating them like a sister. One day they walk in the break room and I have my mask off becuase I'm eating. The look of disgust and shame in the matter of a second told me everything about how they were going to treat me from here on out. And sure enough I was fucking right, oblivion tier convos whenever I have to interact with them now. Fuck my chin and fucked lower third.

Attached: 1637805818240.jpg (210x230, 18.92K)

>I feel like the only reason you wouldn't get compliments is if you're some kind of recluse / gamer or just wear autistic clothes.

I have dated girls for months and never received a verbal compliment from them. LET ALONE gotten a compliment from some random girl I barely know.

Wait do you mean that men that are socially competent and looks good are the chads!!!

99.9% of incels are volcels
Incel isn't a mentality, it's the men that are so hidious or autistic that they literally couldn't get laid (with no standards what so ever).
Were talking about those who are so autistic that they need 24/7 care with people helping them wipe kinda autism in that case.

I am mentally ill to an extent but atleast I understand that if I would work out for a year and lose 10-15 lbs and start keeping a facade I would be able to get girls too but I really can't be bothered bcs low self esteem lmao.

This boards incels are just failed normies that got depressed during covid at this point,
just go to a incel forum once and take a look at those genetic defects and you will realise how you're just a volcel in denial.
if you have the fucking IQ to find one to begin with lol

Attached: 1646104659331.jpg (743x694, 107.8K)

>Some retard on the internet is telling me what my life experience is
Normalfaggotry is mental illness, plain as.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-193252~2.png (1098x1080, 567.75K)