Iodine: The cure for autism

files.catbox.moe/lc7cgi.png

Attached: iodine2.jpg (5890x7595, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/flashback-friday-the-best-foods-for-fighting-autism-and-brain-inflammation/
nutritionfacts.org/video/best-foods-for-autism/
nutritionfacts.org/video/double-blind-clinical-trial-of-diet-for-autism/
banned.video/watch?id=5c59c724f7c188001c3d8e2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't read any of this

Attached: just like your dick.jpg (620x382, 20.74K)

Not a cure but it helps. Slather food with iodized salt (make sure it has iodine, some salts don't) and get a proper reverse osmosis water filter. Don't bother with meme supplements.

the real cure for autism is broccoli sprouts.

>just eat aluminium, you don't need a $13 lifetime supply bag of iodine

op, post studies. stop posting this garbage. nobody is reading that bullshit, and the vast majority of it is just claims without evidence

POST HIGH QUALITY STUDIES or stop making these baseless claims. claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

yes! you understand! i have my own grow set up right now, it looks like pic related, but the mylar got ripped, so i have to fix it. also i havent cut out the holes for the fans, but its cold enough it doesnt need air circulation rn. but you are right. broccoli sprouts and fecal transplants actually do cure autism

Attached: 235235321523 (3).jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

Still don't get how it 'cures' autism. So you take iodine for a few days and your awkwardness is gone?

isn't autism related to genes ? And you can't really cure any genetic defects, you can only treat them, or is there something im missing ?

vouch.
it cools that fire inside head

>Source?
>A PEER-REVIEWED source.
>Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
>No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
>Do you have a college degree in that field?
>No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
>CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

How about you just FUCK OFF. Yes CLEARLY this is is some tier bullshit, but nobody is impressed by your deboonking. You're not going to get any good goy updootz for fighting disinformation here.

We don't need you to save us.
We don't need to be fixed.
These are not curses, they're gifts.

>denying the heirchy of evidence
>denying the philosophy of science
>strawmanning me

ok

>No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered.
this is a strawman. you can make inferences from your observation, but they are unreasonable to believe in. theres mechanical evidence to suggest that smoking reduces alzheimers and helps weightloss, but theres much higher quality evidence to suggest its bad for you. mechanical evidence is just low quality evidence, and you are incredible at strawmanning

im not entirely sure, but ive seen strong evidence that it can be cured, via broccoli sprouts or fecal transplant. i believe its caused by pathogenic bacteria in the colon

nutritionfacts.org/video/flashback-friday-the-best-foods-for-fighting-autism-and-brain-inflammation/
nutritionfacts.org/video/best-foods-for-autism/
nutritionfacts.org/video/double-blind-clinical-trial-of-diet-for-autism/

theres other sources about a double blind placebo controlled trial for fecal transplants and autism, and the results are even more astounding. op is a schizo who rejects science and philosophy

Attached: dfsdfsdfsfsg.png (826x503, 162.68K)

>youtube videos
All the good youtube videos have sources so you can't automatically dismiss them

I'm a bit autistic, what do you mean by he fire inside head. It probably just seems normal to me at this point.

Why would I want to cure my autism?
It's the best thing about me.

Sure, you may be genetically predisposed for having inferior heavy metal waste disposal mechanisms. But, that's no longer a problem anymore thanks to a more even playing ground ie: civilization. As for why there are still people with autism, that's a personal choice.

>nutritionfacts.org

Attached: 1647438208238.jpg (1402x1052, 537.83K)

brb bookmarking naturalnews.com infowars.com banned.video twitter.com/wtsnathealth collective-evolution.com greenmedinfo.com mercola.com whale.to
thanks for the sources lol. i'll take anything that isn't your gay homo bullshit haha :)

How much broccoli does it need to cure a tranny?

Alex Jones had a doctor on rn, talking a lot about this stuff. Pretty cool. banned.video/watch?id=5c59c724f7c188001c3d8e2f

Attached: infowarslive.png (1295x997, 1.13M)

This is some Fallout-tier shit.