Are Taliban based after all?

Guys do we have to convert to Islam in the end to get our trad wives? I have a feeling that the only women left that arent whores are in conservative countries. We let our girls here in the West walk around with their asses and titties out for every other male to lust after. Dont act like this is not the truth because I myself just think of fucking this girl if I see a slut walking around outside with tight gray leggings and big cleavage. Im not religious and I think that Mohammed is a goatfucker and Jesus a pedo but Im slowly starting to think that their way of living is the good one in the end. How do we solve this issue of slut whores in our society walking around like fuckmeat?

Attached: 9596F41D-47A7-4102-902D-5F560599AD29.png (800x400, 29.97K)

I would rather my daughter was a whore than be trapped in an unhappy marriage with a man like you.

the taliban were just militia that banded together to protect their home. idk why retards like you conflate taliban with al qaeda and isis but you probably just see them all as generic terrorist goatfuckers

Of course a female would

How do I have to interpret this? You dont know anything about me beyond this post, maybe Im a nice guy. My main point was that I really take issue with the amount of whores walking around today. I would rather have a daughter that is conservative and pure instead of one that is mentally damaged and retarded and has had 7491 sausages in her pussy in 20 years of age

Okay so stfu about your conclusions and just talk about the main point about their policies on how they threat women. What ya think about it?

Not female. Just not an incel.
I would die for a world where my daughter has freedom to be a slut if so she pleases, rather than a world where she's barely more than a goat to be sold into wedlock.

Being a slut isn't freedom

>their way of living is the good one
Good for who? For hetero men, maybe. Not so much for the other half of the population, or any minority

What the fuck. Is this what you people are up to when I am gone.

>the taliban were just militia
Their track record on human rights is as bad as al Qaeda, only surpassed by Isis.

>Ignoring the fact that a western woman can literally choose whatever fate she wants
>From literally a virgin nun to a prostitute
Your hatred for women has clouded your better judgement. Yes, being able to be a slut is freedom.

How so? Because you don't like it?

that's because they're all fundamentalist muslims, lol.

>You dont know anything about me beyond this post
It's quite enough to paint a picture, isn't it?
You're literally defending a quasi terrorist group that plunged a country into a sex dystopia befitting of medieval caliphates where women were denied the basic freedom of going outside without a male, where painting your fingernails could be punished with mutilation of a finger, and where adultery was punishable by death.
I would rather my daughter became the biggest whore in the country than be your wife.

One more reason to not be on their side.

>I would rather have a daughter that is conservative and pure
Funny, I would rather have a daughter who is happy.
Which means staying as far away from men like you as possible.

Meet Tyrone, your daughter's bf.

Gladly. A black bf? She could do much worse.
Imagine if she brought home a misogynistic incel? Now that would be disappointment

track record on human rights? yeah they're blown up and tortured by the worlds most powerful military and you cry that they slap women jfl kys

you know both america and the taliban can be bad, right? you don't have to pick.

Incels are white, that's always a big plus.

w-what? b-but me group good, them group b-BAD...

Their human rights violations predates american invasion by a decade, and it was much worse than "slapping" women. It was actually locking them at home, preventing them from working, venturing outside, divorcing or having any basic freedom beyond being a breeding mare for abusive husbands.
It's in moments like this when everything falls into place. Suddenly we understand why you are a dateless virgin after all
Maybe it's for the best. I dread to think about the girl unfortunate enough to cross paths with you.

>Misogynistic and racist
Yikes.

Your amerimuttburgerlard fat nigga ancestors did the same shit, retard.

And I guess it's okay to traffic children as sex slaves, since Romans did it.

Nobody said it was okay. Keep missing the point and moving the goalpost you illiterate faggot.

Lol I couldn't give less of a fuck. To be a slut isn't autonomous behaviour, it's being a slave to your animalistic impulses.

nice deflection, faggot

>no argument
Kill yourself shartmart-goer. Your ancestors are literally no better than mudslimes in the middle east and neither are you.

>Nobody said it was okay
But you literally brought up the past sins of group [a] as if it justified the current sins of group [b]
You might be too dumb to see past your own appeal to history fallacy. Are you even overage?
Whatever crimes my "ancestors" committed do not justify the atrocities done by the taliban today.
Maybe it's the autism that has you thinking like that.

>To be a slut isn't autonomous behaviour
And being a housewife wearing a burqa, locked inside, sharing one husband you can't divorce with other 3 women sounds like autonomy to you?