What is a good side hustle. I need money for drugs

What is a good side hustle. I need money for drugs.

Attached: 16302398482801.jpg (1057x845, 225.9K)

sell your body for quick cash if you can handle the shame

sucking dick

>get neetbux
>find weed guy
>buy weed
>???
>profit
Personally I hate that psychosis inducing shit.

Attached: weeeeeeed.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

selling drugs

>tomoko poster has weed induced psychosis
Like honestly, did anyone NOT saw that one coming ?

Attached: sponge-bob-bored.gif (320x174, 994.84K)

go wash dishes at some spic restaurant or lift boxes in a warehouse for 16 hours a day, faggot. If you need money, those are your options. Romantic "side hustles" like crypto and neetbux are only pipedreams to keep you complacent. They're not real. If you can't leech off your parents, and you can't get a skilled job, have fun being treated like a subhuman.

Like I said I hate it I went cold turkey and haven't smoked in over 6 months. I was abusing it anyway and honesty looking back it wasn't all that fun even the better times of it. I'm more of an alcoholic now.

Attached: 3648532586494.png (500x375, 156.32K)

going cold turkey isn't enough you know right ? You don't just stop addiction and suddenly everything becomes better. Most addictions are coping mechanisms, most often its coping mechanism for loneliness. Perhaps if you tried to go cold turkey, and then, found a friend group (not online, online friends and beyond are scam unless you got them irl first) then the breakthrough of the addiction would stick for good.

My man don't try and reddit armchair psychologist me my whole life is a cope as a NEET I know what I'm doing believe me and that's ok. Anyway I literally do not care about weed whatsoever the thought to smoke never crossed my mind after week 2 and I have I 2 irl friends.

Attached: 1645051335633.jpg (1280x720, 95.75K)

guess you are just a retard then.

>exchanged harmless weed addiction for alcohol
this is what weed induced psychosis does to a mf

Oh really? How so? Please do elaborate I actually am interested. Btw I didn't mean alcoholic literally I used that term too lightly I just meant I'm more of an alcohol guy now not drinking every minute of every day or anything like that not how I was with weed.

Attached: 1644030122618.jpg (640x640, 259.12K)

youre a parasite to society, taking without giving anything, either get a job or off yourself to make room for productive people

Alcohol makes me happy and silly while weed only deteriorated my mental state why would I do something that only caused more pain also see

Ooooh so that's what you were mad about ok thanks for clarifying no further discussion needed.

Attached: 2653523802362.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

>not drinking every minute of every day or anything like that not how I was with weed.

maybe dont drink ur weed and u wont be a psychosis

i wish i enjoyed alcohol
i just keep drinking it because its so cheap and i regret it all the time lmao
but like i can get drunk of $3 while weed or anything else is fucking expensive
i even enjoy benadry or nutmeg more but i feel like its more unhealthy than alcohol

not the user you were talking to, just letting you know since you asked for elaboration as to why youre a retard, and a neet is objectively a retard

user are you being stupid on purpose or do you just want a (You)? I meant I'm not abusing alcohol like how I was with weed.

Attached: 1644302151253.jpg (556x606, 54.13K)

Healthy person doesn't need substances to cope. Have your friends actually made you feel wanted ? Have your friends gave you a hug (yes friends hug, its not gay you faggot). There are better coping mechanisms than using substances. You could get a pet, start crying or get into a hot shower anytime you feel like using any substances or masturbating too many times or whatever. Hugs are most potent though. That's because that was their meant function, we humans inherited hugs from our ancestors because they used it as that, a natural coping mechanism for dealing with stress and sadness.

Yeah that's cool and all but I really didn't ask (You)

Buy used electronics on Facebook and flip them on eBay

Not all Tomokoposters are so fucked in the head.
That being said I do have BPD

Attached: 93g47hg8ghej9t43.jpg (400x400, 44.62K)

>didnt ask you
>posted on anonymous image posting website
zoomerfaggots deserve the rope
YWNBAW

No we are all fucked in the head you even more so than me Tomoko user. I believe I have minor BPD as well but it's not super serious I just know my mom had it and it's definitely not as bad for me.

Attached: 8686211249900.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

>he actually fell for it lol
Not a troon btw but keep coping cause I post some anime bitches

Attached: 1644820728919.jpg (2480x2245, 351.39K)

2 tomoko posters calling each other retards.

Attached: 4ij7hz.jpg (800x450, 64.42K)

Never said I was healthy or wasn't coping I'm merely just ok and that's fine see and yes my friends are genuine friends I've know these 2 fools since like 5th grade user.

Attached: 2362378926995.jpg (300x300, 16.43K)

I used to flip burgers at events such as hockey and concerts part time. Was pretty comfy