How to get a haircut

I literally dont know how to get a haircut. WTF do you say to the barber? Ive been getting mommy haircuts since I was a kid and im 28 now with a career and house but im too socially retarded to get a decent looking cuts. How much does a haircut even cost?

Attached: 7ECECC40-399B-48D8-A74B-E26C14632A93.jpg (500x539, 47.77K)

For me like 15 bucks at the sandnigger of my trust. I either show him a picture of a wehrmacht soldier or a zoomie zoomer with le broccoli hair depending on the season. He knows what to do.

just ask them to keep your current haircut and to just make it a little shorter. that's what i've always done. if you don't like your hair and want a different style idk what to tell you. usually a haircut for men will cost around $20-30 if you don't opt for any fancy shit.

My haircut is kinda retarded tho so IDK am a fucked???? I feel trapped getting mom haircuts but at least theyre free

fuck idk man, just show them a picture of what you want it to look like

Bring a picture if you have one or point to one on the wall. You will probably pay 20 bucks unless youre going to some cheap asian salon. If you live in america its customary to tip a few bucks

Then look for a haircut you think could look good and try it.

>walk into barber shop
>sit in chair
>dark caesar please
>electric razor goes EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE REEEEEMMMMMM EEEEEEEE
>pull out $15
>give them tip if they weren't distracted by literally anything since all barbers have the attention span of a pillbug apparently
Then I repeat for 25 years

ok so this is a bit harder but do some reasearch first. look for decent hair salons in your area. look kup haircuts you might be interested in. make an appointment and let them know you want some advice first. MOST cuts are possible to have but it doesnt mean itll come easy or cheap or even look good on your face/head type. honestly a decent hhaircut makeks you lookk so much better you should invest some time and money into it as long as you arent getting ripped off.

I go to some average chinese salon. Costs 15-20 dollars, tip a few bucks. When they ask me how I want it done I just say "short, but keep the bangs". At some points during the haircut they usually just ask you if the volume of the hair they cut is good enough, or if you want it to be longer, or if the backside is done well enough.
God speed.

FUCK THIS IS SO INTIMIDATING

Bring a picture if you don't know how to explain what you want

There's also lots of good YouTube videos by barbers to learn/see different styles

>$15 dollar haircuts
Wtf mine are 25 bucks

yea i kow its hard but honestly its the only way you can get a decent cut. and im not saying folllowing my shitty advice step for step will make the perfect cut for you but itl at least be a step forward. most people working at hair salons WANT regulars. regulars that come by and request them and tip decent and honestly its nice to improve someones day. i have a few hairdresser friends and they genuinely enojy makking someone look and feel better and take pride in their work. they are on your side. ust work kwith them op. best of luck to you.

Same. I've never gotten an actual haircut as an adult. I just have a long ponytail and get someone to cut off a couple of inches at home about once a year.

It's probably my most autistic thing. I literally don't know which place I'm supposed to go into and what I'm supposed to say.

If you go into a men's barber shop, surely they will not cut my long hair. But I can't go into a women's hairdressers. I don't get it. Wherever I go I'm going to make a fool of myself, so I just leave it.

i take a picture of what i want and walk in and show it to them, and they give me the same haircut regardless because at cutmasters or haircrafters or cutcrafters or hairmasters or whatever the fuck they call themselves they've only been trained to give one haircut to men.

but i havent cut my hair in 10 years and people compliment it all the time so whatever.

I honestly dunno. My mommy still cuts my hair as well and I'm too nervous to go to a salon or barber. When she's gone and if I'm still neeting I might just buzz my whole head every time so I don't have to worry. It's not like I'm going anywhere anyways.

Just ask for a trim to whatever length you want and leave the top a little bit longer than the sides and back. This has been a foolproof way of getting a decent classic looking haircut no matter where I go

How did you manage to get a career and a house in the first place if you cant get a hair cut. How have you been doing everything since then?

Anyhow what you do is go see a barber (male hairdresser) and tell him you are socially retarded and do not know what you want. And he will fix your shit no more questions asked. Its as easy as that. You pay , i personally leave a tip the less shit they talk. Ive been seeing the same guys for years. Every time i get complements on my new haircuts. Every time.

Now if you wanted your own specific decent look.. well then you have to man up and tell them what you want. If you super autist like me, go see a barber mane, they are men and understand.

>hello
>buzz everyhing
>thanks

It is best to be as objective as possible in regards to length. I cut my own hair, but if I go to a barber, I tell them how many inches I want off and where rather than "long/short/medium."

>go to young-stalin.com
>choose a picture
>download it to your phone
>show the picture to the barber
>???
>profit
It is literally that easy.

He has never asked for a haircut before, you expect him to know how the different lengths should be? I would just trust the barber.