I really can't stand the bimbo, thoughtless, uwu baby posting style that yuno and meyokeo do...

I really can't stand the bimbo, thoughtless, uwu baby posting style that yuno and meyokeo do. Are you guys really attracted to that?

Attached: 1645592815806.jpg (960x960, 99.55K)

Ofcourse not, there isn't a single person talking like that unless they're cosplaying/at a convention.
I'm fine when it's in japanese because I can't understand that shit but when it's in english it just sounds/reads so weird and boring.

Attached: 1646891530082.jpg (1200x1327, 138.73K)

No i just want a gf that doms me with her asshole

user you know they are posting with that style for a reason. Talking like a bimbo/anime girl is just the best way to appeal to the neckbeard simps who have never interacted with a woman irl so they think all women are like that

No. It's so fucking gay. The only tolerable trip is Iris. You can actually have a human conversation with her.

what the fuck what
elaborate

I can't stand these retard namefag e-girl attention seekers in general and all the simps that orbit them. Fuck all of these people.

believe me you wouldn't want to fuck the simps that orbit them, they are incels for a reason

Forces me to sniff her asshole and lick it, preferably a white women under 5'4"

True maybe not the simps but fuck the the namefag e-girls. Literally fuck them I want to rape them and bash their skulls on concrete until they shit themselves and die then make all the simps choke on their shit and bits of broken skull. Fucking normalniggers faggot fucks all of them.

i would like to do exactly this as well. thanks user

I don't know who they are, but I can assure you that they will never be a real woman and neither will you.

Attached: 1621896319056.png (348x355, 175.5K)

Just filter their posts, not that hard
Cute picture though :)

Literally no one likes yuno and miyoko. They have to recruit fags from Discord to help keep their threads from dying

Attached: 1640042904310.png (701x520, 867.01K)

I forced my ex to send uwus to her mom, it is cruel to see hor far god has pushed me after tasting sweet glory like that

As one of the old ex-queens of r9k, we don't approve them

It makes my penis boing and my asshole contract fucking her mindless conscious body being nothing more than a sexdoll getting out the anger of people like them roaming the streets that are allowed to vote, but in a legal manner. The moans sound like a cry for help and pain which satisfies. Except, I refuse to bring any part of my body in 10 meters of that souless thing. I'll wait for my spiritual calling to end them honorably and properly

okay scandi

Either I'm noticing it more because I'm thinking about its existence now or I'm remembering wrong, but I feel like this bimbo shit has really gained traction. Especially on TikTok and shit.
Why is there an increase in the number of women who want to be in this Bimbo-ish state? Hell, I've seen some who want to be coddled by a man again and never do any thinking.
RIP Feminism I guess

Attached: 98hf4387hg544h785ghw.jpg (474x534, 21.17K)

I hate all trips. UwU shit is whatever. it does signal to me that the girl is going to try to appeal to me though, which is useful information. The biggest problem with most women is that they give too little of a fuck about appealing to men. Makes them pretty unlovable desu.

feminists were wrong and women are terrible and complete downgrades compared to their earlier generations. frankly there's nothing they can do in the next two generations to be worthy of love again.