Girl did sexual act with other guy that she doesnt want to do with you

>girl did sexual act with other guy that she doesnt want to do with you

How would this make you feel?

Attached: anime-sick.gif (498x210, 1.56M)

that would make me feel like a cuck, sir.
Ive thought about this, instant dump.
mentally of course, it would be a slow burn before we stopped seeing each other so she doesn't throw dirt on my name, or minimalize that as much as possible.

why does it matter? that probably just means she discovered she doesn't like it.

I've never had it happen because I apparently "don't give off a vibe of someone a girl can say no to" but if a girl did try to pull shit shit on me I'd dump her immediately for many reasons.

If it was a girl I liked, probably not happy. I know this sounds weird, but it would almost feel like being decieved? I would get over it and go back to neutral pretty quickly afterwards. If it was in a person who I wasn't interested in (not necessarily unattractive), then I'd be neutral.

I misread this. I would immediately break up, I wouldn't be attempting sex with someone with a past, I think.

Normal. A lot of women do sex with guys that are not me daily since the beginning of times. Why should I bother?

she should discover that WITH ME

Like I'm living in a u raff u cancer compilation

she'll be another man's whore but not yours, and she would do it again just not with you
that's all you need to know.

Feel nothing. Demote her to fuck buddy or ghost her forever and move on with your life.

If you're choosing where to invest your emotions, women are about as bad of an investment as it gets.

Attached: Justtiredbro.png (466x654, 208.39K)

Dump her. She has to let me do everything a previous partner tried with her and we do some new stuff as a bare minimum to try and atone for being such a slut. Even if she doesn't like it I get it as often as I want. That's just how it works. She can't act like all of a sudden she's a prude now. She's not sexually pure so she doesn't get to have limits.

I don't wanna involve myself in drama and something which is just wrong.
Even if her partner is a cuck and wants her to do this I would still not do this.
Its not within my moral mind and I'm not a dude who needs to fuck a woman that doesn't love me and is currently in another relationship

>How would this make you feel?
It makes me feel bad because in my head it means that she valued that other man more than myself, anyone who is okay with that sort of behavior is a literal cuck.

Ok retards, imagine if one time you tried receiving anal sex and decided you don't like it. Then you get together with a girl and she asks if you want to try pegging. You say "no, I tried that shit once and it sucks, I'm not doing it." Then she dumps you because you won't try it with her. Are you going to complain or is this your fault for betraying your gf?

I kek'd

Regardless, I love that people actually care about this shit, this is why everyone on here will stay single

>Ok retards, imagine if one time you tried receiving anal
keep your gay thoughts to yourself man

What do you think, retard? There are certain expectations in a relationship, and if you have a long history of failed relationships you have to try a little harder because you owe it to whoever is settling for you being sloppy seconds or worse. If you actually loved her you'd be willing to do it. Ridiculous example though because women aren't the ones asking for pegging.

I wouldn't ever do that?? it's not even vaguely appealing

>girl did sexual act with other guy
That's where I draw the line.

>she had sex with other guys before me

lol, bye bitch, theres milions of third world women who understand that virginity is one of the best investments
in a good marriage, welcome to globalization

so why are you single? oh don't tell me it's because women are just bitches and whores and they never look at you

Sheer indifference.
Because i'm not interested in a woman who did sexual acts outside of marriage.

Attached: Muslimchad.png (1242x1394, 570.1K)