UHHHH WHAT'S GOING ON?

Russian bros, why isn't your army winning? What's going on, I thought russia would have punched the nazis by now and liberated the enslaved citizens of Ukraine. What's going on?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (624x512, 44.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Vcus4qDwK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give it another 9 months to see more results.

they need to get the west to relinquish the concept of reperations.

Ukraine denazified years ago, by absorbing the paramilitaries into their regular army, replacing their leaders and educating them better. The nazi forces on the Ukrainian side are a figment of Putin's imagination. Meanwhile the Russians have been acting like Nazis.

Do you really think Putin will survive another nine months?

Wanting ruskies dead is fine I'm with you on that but ukraine is definitely hard nazi lol most of their population is azov sympathetic and their media accounts applaud actions like coating bullets in pig lard to kill chechens. I get there's a need to change media perception to keep the reddit crowd interested but you can do that by going there and telling them putin has the infinity stones you don't need to fabricate some good vs evil morality shit here

give it another 2 years. Putin needs a wide berth. Theyre not doing it the american way of going in guns blazing and bombing orphanages and so on. Give them a wide berth. Give it another 3 or 4 years and they'll be well on their way to taking Kyiv. Let them get on with it for a few more years and we'll see how it is then. We'll have a little check in and catch up. Give it another 10 years. We can't expect the Russian military to be operating by American standards. They're peaceful diplomats just like the Chinese. Give them another 24 years and they'll have the Donbass region under control. Give them another 35 years and president Zelinskyy will surrender.

ETC

russian convoy got into ukraine relatively unharmed, now they need to set up forward operating bases, ressuply and rearming stations, and make sure logistic lines to the front are established. there arent going to be anymore suicide marches into kiev anymore.

yep. just give it another 5 years and it will all be straightened out

Please take this shit to

cope harder npc, ukraine will fall in several months, the petro dollar is finished. America is headed towards economic collapse when the currency loses its value, business close and all the welfare niggers start chimping out because no more welfare

>ukraine will fall in several months, the petro dollar is finished
With sanctions in place, Russia won't be able to pay the vodka distiller to show up to work in several months.

I don't think people realize what a weak economy they had going into this. Combined with how much it costs to wage war, Russian oligarchs will be poisoning all the food in the Kremlin by the end of May.

it's funny to see how the russian side has shifted. it was all "ukrain is finished, done ovah" and now it's "give it a couple of months and we'll see how things look" lmao

like this user said russia is finished if it prolongs the war. nato will definitely get involved

or Ukraine will start hitting back on Russian territory. Could you imagine an insurgency strike in Moscow?

coping amerilards, ukraine wil fall and there is nothing that you can do about it

yeah bro just in 246 months and 84000 more dead russians

Even if the Ukrainian government falls there will still be resistance
Welcome to Afghanistan 2

I don't think this means that they're out of hot water yet.

Russia has already won, virtually. See this video for understanding in depth Russian strategy by someone actually qualified to talk about it - rather then blindly believing CNN stacy reporters and neocons.
youtu.be/3Vcus4qDwK8

>2 weeks ago

great strategy

of course huge overestimation of the ability of the russians by an american general. always overestimate your enemy

the man literally says that the entire thing will be over and that ukraine will be crushed within 10 days tops. literally says that at 2:15 haha.

turned off the video there. dude is a russian asset. this war has been great. it's allowed the russian rats to expose themselves

You didn't watch the video. Russians have most of Ukrainian forces stuck in a few positions, sieged, demoralized, virtually the entire Ukrainian airforce has been wiped out and most tactical positions are held within the country. Russia isn't wiping out wheat fields in central Ukraine or completely destroying their food supply, if they wanted to take over the country with no regards to human lives, this would be the first thing they'd do. NGMI if you can't understand

They have them besieged and surrounded in a variety of cities. Hardly fucking demoralised though you fucking retard.

I'm literally watching daily clips of Ukrainians smoking Russians on kaotic mate. I watched the Azov battallion publish a public announcement yesterday in Mariupol where they said the situation is fucked but they are going to blast the fuck out of the russians anyway lmao.

You're a shill. Thanks for paying our american citizens and enriching them. You care about white american mens' opinions a bit too much IMO, but if youre willing to pay to influence us I'll take it!

>Putin is actually super healthy dude and totally NOT jewish at all!

Attached: i knew it.jpg (1920x1281, 462.82K)

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a russian shill
same mentality as dead brained liberals who think everyone who leans right is a nazi, kys

nah mate if youre posting vids of some russian asset's opinion that is evidently wrong and saying retarded things like i dont know them (literally, how the fuck do you think that i dont know ukraine are losing the war? youre braindead), youre evidently a shill. either paid or voluntary, youre enslaved one way or other. i'd love to stomp on your head irl and let a ukrainian put a few bullets in that skull while youre snoring