Do black and other POC femanons realize how desired they are?

Do black and other POC femanons realize how desired they are?
What does it feel like to be exotic?

Attached: 1579370591494.jpg (819x1024, 126.37K)

>black femcel hands typed this post.

>Do black and other POC femanons realize how desired they are?
yeah i realize im desired by none, since im not a stereotypical QVEEN that everyone into black girls wants
>What does it feel like to be exotic?
not great, i'd rather be able to fit in

Attached: 84628483.jpg (750x750, 68.57K)

Whlat is a stereotypical queen and what are you?

You mean a whitoid mayocel who constantly fetishes black women on r9k typed this post

Attached: typing-peter-griffin.gif (220x164, 34.82K)

>Do black and other POC femanons realize how desired they are?
What does it feel like to be exotic?
troon hands typed this

Set up interpals profile, met an canadian girl who's been my best mate since 3 years now. Good site.
>250 messages every week from dudes around the globe complimenting and sexting me.
Yeah. I closed down the account after a while since I'm not active anymore. Never bothered to open up their messages in the first place.
Nothing. Exotic or not, doesn't bother me at all.

attractive people of all ethnicities realize how desired they are. most "black and other POC" people are not attractive and are aware of how undesirable they are.

Chances are she isnt beautiful or conventionally attractive. I'm willing to bet she's looks like a fat dork. Guys will be willing to fuck her on the dl, but she might have too much self worth for that.

When people say they want black femanons they're talking about a skinny and tight mixed with a big ass.
Imagine that your only hope is either settling for a crimelord or someone who's only fetishizing your skincolor lol

Why don't you make a discord for you and the monkeys you want to fuck? It cleans up the board and you'll get to talk to the messes you keep trying to attract here

I would date any girl of any skin tone except white as long as she's skinny but girls don't like autismo black dudes with no interest in socializing with normals

>a stereotypical QVEEN
what is this? also every black girl I know in uni is a nerdy anime watching type girl and is dating a white guy.

they unironically want only a thicc, extraverted, sex goddess mommy type who will twerk in their face and cook soul food for them. and they also have to be like 9/10 facially. not that there's anything wrong with those types, but im just not into it.

Attached: 8277363.jpg (750x938, 198.72K)

Lotta incels mad they can't get black pussy in here

i'm not fat, i'm just not especially hot, extroverted or a mommy type.

That's like the opposite of what I'd want

>t. white man

that's a fetish, and no, most non-blacks who date black girls do not actually want this stereotype. in fact that stereotype is exactly why most black women are not desirable to whites.

in the end, you probably just have an ugly face which is why guys don't pay attention to you.

Personally I like slim black women too and as long as she likes me.

I dated a black girl in the past. She was a slim, shy, nerdy girl with a pretty face who I met in college. I can't stand the fat loud black woman stereotype. Gross.

Yeah i know, most white dudes into black girls are just into the fetish. but yeah the main part is the 8/10+ face so that probably is the main issue
well kudos, that's a rare thing to see people on here be into. usually they only associate that stuff with white/asians

>thicc,
fat girls are gross
>extraverted
extroverted women are obnoxious sluts
>sex goddess
turn off as it means she's fucked countless men to learn those skills. i'd rather turn an inexperienced girl into my personal sex goddess.
>mommy
niche fetish predominantly found among virginal teenage boys
>twerk
gross trashy slut shit
>cook soul food
cooking in general is an extreme positive, yes, but it doesn't have to be "soul" food.
>and they also have to be like 9/10 facially
not necessarily, but obviously prettier is better. you gotta be at least cute enough to get my dick hard.

>Previously on: Women have no idea what men want